UPDATE: Diy Irish Hardcorepunk Archive! (1 Viewer)

cool spud - thanks.

have got arnheims "look what the funny man did" cassette LP from 1992, recorded under foad in sonic studios (for 100squid) on mp3 - how best to upload?

arnheim were also on the Words of Warning comp cd with therapy? (first song - bloody blue), titwrench, blaggers ITA, brawl, AOS3 etc - can upload this aswell if its possible....the rest are on vinyl and will take time to convert.....

this blog is the coolest thing i have seen on eirecore in ages - apart from the first time i saw gazzy in his jockeys!

ta

bigdan

that pincher martin demo is amazing, who were they?

From the wiki:
Pincher Martin

Proto-industrial drum machine killing punkers.
Members

That's the lad from Ciunas and your other man from Roosky.!ninjaaaa

I had the song Strange Road for ages and it's deadly, really happy to get the full demo now too!

Hopefully have some more Pincher Martin up there soon. Off work for a couple of days now so hopefully get some more stuff up over the next few days. Also anyone who has any stuff they want me to throw up on the blog I would be more than happy to get a PM from you.

If you trust me, and you should :):rolleyes: give me a lend of your records/tapes and let me rip em if you don't have the set-up for it. I'm anal about keeping records in good condition, perhaps even better than my own conditions.

Ed, you going to Nadja on Thursday?I can bring some stuff if you are

yeah I'll be there for sure. Would be deadly if you brought some tapes/records. Let me know what yer thinking of bringing down so I can let you know what I've got already, only have a few more bits and pieces to rip myself. Maybe 15 or so releases, have los of stuff I can't put up due to it still being in print or because of upcoming/present discographies.

Put the following up tonight.

Monkhouse/Wat Tyler - Split 7"
Co.Down/London, 1995, Rejected Records, 7 inch.
Sir Killalot - Six Fifteen 7"
Dublin, 2000, Rise Above, 7 inch.
The Golden Horde - The Chocolate-Biscuit Conspiracy LP
Dublin, 1985, Hotwire Records, LP
Noise Pollution/The Bloody Mutants - Split 7"
Dublin/Wicklow, Late 90's?, Rejected Records/No Pride Records, 7inch

all at: http://diyirishhardcorepunkarchive.blogspot.com/

MonkhouseWatTylerCover.jpg

SirKillalotCover.jpg

goldenhorde-chocolate-irl-fc-lp.jpg

NoisePollutionCover.jpg

your a legend ed, been looking for me copy of that bloody mutants 7" recently with no luck and my six fifteen is scratched to fuck.

bloody mutants were amazing live also the one or two times i saw them, every song related to making / drinking / getting sick due to your own beer and they played skulls by the misfits at least 5 times the first time i saw them in the temple

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back