UPDATE: Diy Irish Hardcorepunk Archive! (1 Viewer)

Nearly every band in Kilkenny did a cover of 'Tickets Please' when they were starting, Backintheday. Good times

just up today.

Blue Babies - From A Whisper To A Scream Tape (1991, Dublin, Absolutely fuckin brilliant punk rock, if you don't download this you're a stupid cunt!)
Dismal Abysmals - 'Illegitimate Targets ' Tape (1992, Strange Strange Crazy punk featuring Deko!)
Circle Again - XXX - 1999 Demo from Belfast's ultimate sxe'rs
Stress - 1st Demo - Dublin Crust Punk 99.

Think I deserve a joint now:)

BlueBabiescover.jpg

DimsalAbysmalsCover.jpg

CircleAgainCover.jpg

stress_democover.gif

dismal abysmals was actually paranoid visions, we even had t shirts printed and kept putting them on the bill with us, but they never turned up! Its a classic album and one we are actually going to release again on cd. The beatles covers on it were from another project we were going to do called "mark chapman shot the wrong beatle, McCartney you're next" by the pete best experience.

Expect another dismal abysmals album in the future, maybe a split one with crasstika and lynard skinhead (err all actually paranoid visions in reality)

Must get some Galway stuff to ya Ed.

please do dan, to be honest I know very little about bands from that neck of the woods pre 99 or something also so would be intrigued by older Galway bands also. But yeah I should get some Galway stuff up there.

And yeah Gary I thought that also so I'll look into it.

Would you believe there has been well over 1500 downloads from the blog.|..|

due to being pissed off at missing the gig tonight I decided to finally post some more stuff that Boz sent me. Three excellent early 80's 7"'s here and a Stress Live Set from the Warzone 2002 sent in by Sean. Plus artwork/songtitles for sledgehammer tape update.

Stuff Uploaded Tonight:

The Threat - High Cost Of Living / Lullaby in C 7"
Chant Chant Chant - Quicksand / Play Safe 7"
Stano - Room/Town 7inch
Stress - Live At The Warzone 2002

Threat-cover.jpg

Okay just two more fucking amazing classic early 7"'s up this time, both forwarded on by Boz. Gonna try get a good bit up over the next week or so, had been concentrating on the zine so forgive me for not upping stuff as fast as previous.

Also wanna try do some sort of mailing list for this, anyone know owt about a decent mailing list thingy for blogspot?

UPLOADED

THE VIPERS - I've Got You / No Such Thing 7" 1978
SEARCH & DESTROY - Watchdogs / Problem Child 7" 1987
Search%26Destroy.jpg

Hey Ed, just got this off another blog, might be of interest to ya...

CHROMATIC DEATH

Chromatic Death were a hardcore/thrash band hailing from Dublin Ireland. They've formed in 1988 and split up in 1990 and this is the only demo brought out by the band. They later became thrash metal band Moral Crusade. re-up...

CHROMATIC DEATH - HOODYCORE DEMO (DEMO 1988)

Tracks:
1.Parential Aggrevation
2.An Ideal Republic
3.Instrumental Death
4.No Escape
5.Money
6.Underground Struggle
7.We Want Peace
8.You Could'nt Care Less
9.I Die,You Die
10.Napalm Noise

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nizduavkknn

Theres a Chromatic Death vid on youtube someplace.Can't remember what its called.

Not sure, did they? I'm only turning a sprightly 28 this year you're the auld lad you should know?!:p

Not that old yet (37). I'm very sure I have that one on FOAD, but again could be wrong. A lot of my stuff is in boxes at the moment. Will take a look at the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back