DIY Irish HardcorePunk Archive Blog. (1 Viewer)

TIN%20CAN%20PHONE.jpg

Just giving old izzie a ring as we type..

no problem with our demo uploads tommy

also have arnheim demo and blue babies stuffa nd there is a cd we were comiling for a vinyl release last year but then decided not to bother...obscure demos from the year dot, most people have never heard these

where do i sedn the cd of it to?????

by the way...all old vinyl PV releases being emastered and rereleased on individual cds for a fiver each!

request time - anyone got any Relapse (Louth?!), Split Red (Belfast), Disdain(Dundalk), Frost (Dublin), T.N.T(Dublin) or Jam Jar Jail (Dublin -esp the Dave Fanning Session) they could forward to Ed ?

I've got one song by Disdain on a dundalk compilation cd,it's also got a song by Hylton Weir(I also have the demo) who are another pre Redneck Manifesto band. Most of the rest of the cd is pretty bad athough there'sa few metal bands who might be ok.

Any chance the uploads could be ripped at 320kps or V0? Some of the tapes are fairly bad as it is (eg the Violent Phobia) so may as well encode as best as possible.

hey hey, hope to get a good bit more up during the week, spent all saturday going in and out of maplins trying to sort out how I could get the usb turntable to work with my current set-up. Think I'll be getting the usb'er on Wednesday so expect more up then.

In regards how well ripped the songs are, I do rip at 320kps Gambra so I can assure you all the stuff I'll rip is steady enough (minus the odd bit of dropping out that seem to occur with the older tapes). In regards the Violent Phobia, yup the recording is a bit mad, but it was pissed on in some squat in manchester according to Sean and its 20 years old so c'mon!! Punk innit?

PA I'll pm you now about getting that stuff off you.

And anyway keep the stuff comin.

http://diyirishhardcorepunkarchive.blogspot.com

If I remember right,the split with Fleas & Lice is all songs from the tape,the MITB split is a different recording,but all the songs are on the cd from tyhe tape. I'd need to dig pretty hard to find them and a lot of my cd's/records/tapes are still in boxes from moving months back.
I think Roy is doing cd's of all the Bleeding Rectum stuff from the Toxic Waste/Belfast Records site.

Anyone wanna sell/trade me the Toxic Waste lp?

That steam pig tape is fookin class, even though i have WI-ID TO D DOUBLE IN the songs that arent on it are brilliant, especially SEPTIC VERA THE BODY FARM, excellent stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back