Upcoming.org (1 Viewer)

the deal with the things listings was that by the end very few bands (even those involved with tym) were submitting their details apart from some regular spammers so i was basically going to www.ei4u.com and manually entering stuff from there. as well as that tym as a whole had lost momentum on the different bits and bobs we were doing so we decided it was better to make a clean break of it and finish it all off rather than keep a couple of bits going when they weren't the initial aim of tym in the first place. just wanted to clarify the situation 'cos a few folk have expressed interest over the last year or so and maybe they thought we were an ignorant cliquey lot.

which probably wouldn't be all that far off the mark !ninjaaaa :heart:

I'm hoping to launch my "beyond the pale" listings thing in the next few weeks - gigs listings for the rest of the country. Just want to get my web hosting empire sorted out first.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
I'm hoping to launch my "beyond the pale" listings thing in the next few weeks - gigs listings for the rest of the country. Just want to get my web hosting empire sorted out first.

that's the stuff - good man\woman\jedi!

That site's brillian! I normally write down all the gigs I have to go to anyway, might as well write them all down on that instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back