Upcoming Gigs of Interest (5 Viewers)

I was at the 2016 one, they seemed really tight and together that night compared to some of their other gigs, maybe they'd been on the road for a while. I saw Kawabata and some lady in the Grand Social after that and I think he was here with Mainliner or some other band since

I was at the 2016 one, they seemed really tight and together that night compared to some of their other gigs, maybe they'd been on the road for a while. I saw Kawabata and some lady in the Grand Social after that and I think he was here with Mainliner or some other band since
the 2016 one was a unbelievable show

I don’t know which one I went to, if either. They’ve played loads over the years and sometimes they’re amazing and sometimes they’re a bit boring. Sometimes both in the same set.

CONFLICT + PARANOID VISIONS + COATHANGER SOLUTION.
@ Grand Social on Friday 2nd February 2024.

OUTCASTS + BRIAN YOUNG BAND (playing RUDI songs) + DEFECTS.
Saturday 15th June 2024 @ Grand Social. €22.

WOLF EYES. Thursday 6th June 2024 @ Grand Social. €22

Hadn't listened to these lads for a long time and they seem to be a shadow of what the once were.
Are they any use at this stage?
I don’t know, so haven’t heard them since around the time of Human Animal when they played Whelans for the second time.

WOLF EYES. Thursday 6th June 2024 @ Grand Social. €22

Hadn't listened to these lads for a long time and they seem to be a shadow of what the once were.
Are they any use at this stage?

Haven't seen em in a while but will probably head to this- I think they're less noisy but still travelling through the freak zone. John Olson is 99% Instagram meme aggregator these days (Inzane Johnny) and I fully support his endeavours

Haven't seen em in a while but will probably head to this- I think they're less noisy but still travelling through the freak zone. John Olson is 99% Instagram meme aggregator these days (Inzane Johnny) and I fully support his endeavours
brought a ticket after listening to a few tunes. some of their stuff is a bit noise rock and structured now and they never get as noisy as 20 years ago.
I missed both gigs in 2000's as there was no transport from my neck of the woods until about 2009.
a few people on thumped thought the first W.E. gig in Dublin was awful.

Hair Police played Dublin in 2009 too.

brought a ticket after listening to a few tunes. some of their stuff is a bit noise rock and structured now and they never get as noisy as 20 years ago.
I missed both gigs in 2000's as there was no transport from my neck of the woods until about 2009.
a few people on thumped thought the first W.E. gig in Dublin was awful.

Hair Police played Dublin in 2009 too.
The two gigs in Whelans when Burned Mind and Human Animal came out were amazing. Pure energy.

Bell witch
9th April Dublin Academy 2
10th April Limerick Dolans
One leg, one eye opening (Knoll are doing all uk gigs either side of these)
Holy shit, that would have been amazing enough just with Bell Witch, great news!

Carpark Sci-Fi (Gav Cowley) is playing upstairs in Anseo on 6th April.
Also playing is a lad called Steve Ryan

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back