Upcoming Gigs of Interest (4 Viewers)

I like Pearl Jam. No interest in going to see them though

I saw them at the Point, like, 24 years ago. Would have stayed for the whole show if I had a balcony seat but the crowd were doing that shit ‘let’s sway back and forth and side to side coz we’re mad yokes’ and I walked home.

Most I paid for a gig (besides flights+hotel to see Jawbox in London) was €70 to see Soundgarden at the 3Arena. John Fogerty last summer was up there too. I’d only pay more than that for artists who are unlikely to charge so much.

Sunstroke 1993 w/ FNM, Sonic Youth, Sugar etc. at Dalymount and Slayer / Anthrax / Lamb Of God / Obituary @ 3Arena in 2018 (?) @ about 60 Euro are only big arena gigs I've ever been too.

Nothing else bigger than Olympia, Academy, Button Factory.

I was at that sunstroke. Chuck Treece from Underdog/McRad. Was playing guitar for hiphoprisy and after they played he was standing near a fence talking to people from the crowd. I noticed him and walked over shouting his name and he looked up no doubt surprised anyone knew who he was. Security dragged him away before I got to talk to him.

Il Sogno Del Marinaio coming back with three Irish gigs. I’ve seen them twice before, the last time supporting Shellac at the Tivoli. And it’s Watt so come on, like.

06/06/2024 Ireland Kinsale Prim’s
07/06/2024 Ireland Dublin Grand Social
08/06/2024 Ireland Letterkenny RCC

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back