Upcoming Gigs of Interest (6 Viewers)

I have a ticket for BUSH TETRAS at Whelan's on November 1. Cait O'Roirdan and Steve Shelley are their rhythm section nowadays.

Anyway I am not going. I just realised my travel pass will be gone out of date by then and my appointment to renew it is on November 2. So travel would cost me 45 euro.

Anyway I have an unwanted ticket going for free.

If anyone is interested I see on Ticketmaster that I can transfer the ticket to you for free through the Ticketmaster website (account needed).
If there is any other way to pass on the ticket let me know.
It is possible to re-sell tickets through Ticketmaster but only at face value and I don't want anything.

I have a ticket for BUSH TETRAS at Whelan's on November 1. Cait O'Roirdan and Steve Shelley are their rhythm section nowadays.

Anyway I am not going. I just realised my travel pass will be gone out of date by then and my appointment to renew it is on November 2. So travel would cost me 45 euro.

Anyway I have an unwanted ticket going for free.

If anyone is interested I see on Ticketmaster that I can transfer the ticket to you for free through the Ticketmaster website (account needed).
If there is any other way to pass on the ticket let me know.
It is possible to re-sell tickets through Ticketmaster but only at face value and I don't want anything.
Ticket taken now.

Alternating Current fest is on Friday/Saturday this weekend- great line up

Alternating_Current_Digital1080x1350-Static-copy-jpg.webp

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
it keeps him coming back here and there's always a nice buzz around when the gigs are on

especially in a smaller city like here. By the time it comes around I won't mind having spent that much on the tickets.

sold out in 90 minutes, apparently. 8 or 9 gigs in total. some man

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I resaw high fidelity (watch would be too strong a word) and remembered this.

I got two seated. Landed in work with 30 seconds to go on the countdown timer.

I fucked up a bit. I forgot that it was happening and then when I got on to ticketmater it wouldn't let me in to the presale ...

Because I had forgot that in order to use a 3 presale code you had to get in to ticketmaster via a link in the 3 website, only copped about 15 mintues ago. Managed to get in and nabbed a ticket.

Looking forward to this

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back