Upcoming Gigs of Interest (3 Viewers)

Smashing Pumpkins and Weezer in the Point next June. Another weird non-headline gig by Weezer where the line up should be reversed.
That is to say it'll unfortunately probably be a "festival" set list of hits.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Smashing Pumpkins but I read an interview with Corgan recently where he said that live they're playing about 5 songs from their latest (triple) album and he was happy enough to get away with playing that many which seems a bit sad.

Going to this tonight. In general I can't abide jazz, but it's one-of-the-lads-from-Stoat's other band

Well, jaysis. Mitski has announced a gig in the 3arena next May, that's a *massive* leap for her. Will be hoping to bring my daugher. What's even madder... the support is Richard Dawson.
Snap.
My daughter went to see her last time she was here and loved it. I paid a stupid amount to get some of her merch last Christmas so two tickets for this will be cheaper than that fecking jumper.

And now she’s decided she doesn’t want to go. Too big a venue etc etc.
I spent €120 importing a stupid €45 Mitski jumper for her last Christmas and she could t be arsed taking free tickets.
Kids these days.

I’m genuinely fuming. No clue why as I’ve just saved some money.

View attachment 17758

Holy moly, she's popular

I saw her then she did the Tivelli a few years back and I thought she was pretty good, I certainly wasn't part of the main demo at the gig. But she's gone stratospheric since

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back