Upcoming Gigs of Interest (4 Viewers)

Garbage on Thursday - yeow!

yay you got a ticket??

Re Lizzo, yes it looked like an utter shitshow. I got tickets by some weird blessing, which I'm delighted about. As far as I know, NO ONE at all even saw stalls tickets. Ticketmaster are a fucking joke, but they have a monopoly so what else can you do if you want to go see the shows? IDK.

For all you mad Arnie heads

65654036_10219036915611102_5629154223137488896_o.jpg

Well-steeped in the heroic tales of their Austrian heritage, ArnoCorps take ancient myths such as “Predator,” “Commando,” “Terminator” and “Total Recall” and set them to a sonic onslaught known as action-adventure hardcore rock ‘n’ roll. While many in the press have foolishly mistaken the Austro-Californian pioneers as an Arnold Schwarzenegger tribute band, ArnoCorps actually seek to expose the shameless exploitation of their ballsy folklore at the hands of the Hollywood hype machine. Through ArnoCorps, the world can finally hear these cherished legends in the way they were meant to be told, empowering listeners to unlock their own potential to become “goddamn heroes and sheroes”.

Although known for hurling volunteer audience members record distances and crowdsurfing on top of their guitar cases in displays of superhuman athleticism, there is no need to fear ArnoCorps‘ explosive performances; they are a rescue team, not assassins. The spectacle extends beyond the stage as attendees of ArnoCorps’ fabled live audio assaults are frequently adorned in camouflage face paint and uniforms that rival the adventure-ready appearance of the band themselves. However, even newcomers will find a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere amidst a frenzy of bonding and unity under the ArnoCorps banner of ballsy defiance. Experiencing “the pump” is inevitable through crowd participation, including on-stage calisthenics challenges and impromptu, all-gender (and all body type) bodybuilding posedowns.

This July, the mighty ArnoCorps bring their unbelievable 'Heroic Proportion' tour to Dublin! With a new expanded line-up that will be performing the classic tales of Austrian folklore as well as stories from the new EP 'Welcome To The Gym', it's time to get your ass to the Grand Social!

The Event Page can be viewed here:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Preview the new EP here, to be released through Alternative Tentacles records this Summer: Welcome To The Gym!, by ArnoCorps

Support on the night comes from Dublin veterans The ObjectorZ, virtually an Irish punk superband.

Pre-sale tickets available at:

Tonight!!!

yeah if they play the super early stuff before they became musicians i'll say i think its cool

I'm sure slipknot will put on a good show. Loads of explosions & guys in Halloween outfits hitting beer kegs with a baseball bat. I could never take them seriously. I think I was too old when the first hit big, early 20s..

I might go see Jenny Lewis in the academy on the 29th.
I'm like sooooo mature.

If they have this funfair style drum rig it might be worth it

I'm sure slipknot will put on a good show. Loads of explosions & guys in Halloween outfits hitting beer kegs with a baseball bat. I could never take them seriously. I think I was too old when the first hit big, early 20s..

I might go see Jenny Lewis in the academy on the 29th.
I'm like sooooo mature.
I had tickets to see them at the Point when I was 16/17 but it got cancelled. Supposedly a parent group put pressure on MCD to cancel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back