Upcoming Gigs of Interest (1 Viewer)

prefuse

Threads
Similar deal for Marilyn Manson around the same time. He was doing a one-off show that was being recorded as a concert film.
I loved the Marilyn Manson videos, they looked great, kudos to whoever made those, but again I was little bit too old to take it seriously. All the metal I like pretty much ends at 19, after far beyond driven by Pantera. Still love all that.

sleepy

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Similar deal for Marilyn Manson around the same time. He was doing a one-off show that was being recorded as a concert film.
I think the Marilyn Manson one was poor ticket sales but that rumor was put out after.

Saw Slipknot the last time they played here about 4 or 5 years ago and have to say they were brilliant fun. Probably the best gig I saw in the 3 arena

prefuse

Threads
Oh, That's damning, when you consider how bad kiss are.

Last edited:

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Threads
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
I've seen slipknot twice.
Once supporting Metallica in the RDS. I went expecting to not like them but they were absolutely brilliant. The album at the time (Vol 3.) is excellent. Saw them again the Simmonscourt where they were good but sounded like shite.
Not bothered about going to see them again, All Hope Is Gone was crap, lost interest in them.

sleepy

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Once supporting Metallica in the RDS. I went expecting to not like them but they were absolutely brilliant. The album at the time (Vol 3.) is excellent. Saw them again the Simmonscourt where they were good but sounded like shite.
Not bothered about going to see them again, All Hope Is Gone was crap, lost interest in them.
Psychosocial’s a fun tune and the last album was good fun.
Still probably not going to bother with this though

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Threads
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
the Da got myself and herself tickets to go with him to see Richard Thompson in a few weeks in Vicar Street. really looking forward to feeling super young again; surrounded by silver-tops and listening to music i remember from my childhood.

also seeing Russian Cirlces a few nights previously who i havent seen in about 6 years so thatll also be naice

NoNo

Threads
The menzingers play whelans on February 10, 2020. Tickets €24.50 from wavtickets or in person in soundcellar.

NoNo

Threads
Battles will play the button factory on October 24. Down to 2 members now so quite a different prospect

prefuse

Threads
Ezra Furman in the Button Factory tomorrow night.

Can you pay in at the door at the but factory?

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
Once supporting Metallica in the RDS. I went expecting to not like them but they were absolutely brilliant.
I was at this. I thought the sound was atrocious, the worst I've heard at such a big gig. I wasn't far from the the stage either, near the sound desk. Were you right up the front?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Christmas: The Collection (50 of the Greatest Original Xmas Hits)
    2000 Miles - 2009 Remaster
    Pretenders
    Christmas: The Collection (50 of the Greatest Original Xmas Hits)
  • I Can Walk Through
    Seacat
    The Dinah Brand
    I Can Walk Through
  • The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place
    Memorial
    Explosions In The Sky
    The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads