Upcoming Gigs of Interest (2 Viewers)

pavlos

Supporter
Threads
Jessica Pratt playing the Sugar Club tonight, just saw a poster on a building site for it on the way to work this morning, hadn't seen it advertised anywhere else.

Also:

hermie

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
Jessica Pratt playing the Sugar Club tonight, just saw a poster on a building site for it on the way to work this morning, hadn't seen it advertised anywhere else.
Saw it on stalkbook alright. Don't think I can make it unfortunately. Only got into her very recently while trawling through the Drag City catalog. She's great the bits I've heard. Which album is a good place to start?

pavlos

Supporter
Threads
Saw it on stalkbook alright. Don't think I can make it unfortunately. Only got into her very recently while trawling through the Drag City catalog. She's great the bits I've heard. Which album is a good place to start?
Yeah, unlikely I'll be able to pull it out of the bag either, my plans need to be made weeks in advance at this stage! Her last album is a winner - have a listen to that when you get a minute.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place
    Memorial
    Explosions In The Sky
    The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads