Unresponsive Script (1 Viewer)

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
this has been happening in the last few days. Every time I click on a link on thumped, it takes a while to load, my browser goes all dark, and then the page loads up eventually.

The browser (firefox) going dark thing happens in my desktop environment when an application hogs too much memory. Generally the application dies when this happens, but with thumped it doesn't, it always returns.

About 30% of the time I get a dialog message saying 'Unresponsive Script' - and one of the buttons on the dialog message is for 'Stop Script'. When I click this, the page returns instantly. The unresponsive script seems to be running on ajax.cloudflare.com, which I presume is an ad server.

Anyhow, I guess I'll have to live with it but I thought I'd mention it in case theres something a little more sinister going on.

This doesn't happen when I use thumped at home on Chrome. Just firefox

cloudflare is the CDN i'm using. occasionally they get DDOSd which is a pain and can slow shit right down but when that happens it should happen across all browsers connecting to the saem data centre

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back