Feisty
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
On a platform shaped like a HIV positive foetus, a
Website
theppk.com
I can’t even wrap my head around it.
You'd have to figure - if they're Youtubers - that some this was done for exposure, and with the kid being autistic, the extra work was not worth (to them) the clicks

The article says the rate of "returns" is somewhere 1-5% which is also mindblowing. These poor kids.
This one was three years there.

We are changing as humans. The point of life for more and more people is primarily to be happy. And what goes with that is to excise any and all difficulties.
It used to be more about being a good family member, community member and citizen. But the scale is sliding.

jonah

Threads
I read that and god, its fucking awful. The poor child, to be first completely taken from his country, and then "rehomed" again (I hate that word). Its just like, any sympathy I was trying to muster for the couple flies out of the window when you realise they were using this child to make content over a period of years... like, better for him to now (we really hope) be in a loving environment and to be wanted, but jesus christ :(

Lili Marlene

Fast as You Can
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Remember all this stuff from a few years back?

The above horror story is what happens when the market is saturated with too many self-brands. Can't all be winners in the cut-throat business world!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads