Unpopular Opinions (2 Viewers)

I love the savage eye.
He must have some good people helping. I haven't seen it in years though.

What I have seen is better than I would have expected. But I saw enough of his busking behaviour to really not like him. And that was years before we were all "woke" and we were all being "post-ironic". He wasn't being post-ironic, he was being a prick.

What I have seen is better than I would have expected. But I saw enough of his busking behaviour to really not like him. And that was years before we were all "woke" and we were all being "post-ironic". He wasn't being post-ironic, he was being a prick.

sames.
I can't get over that to enjoy his savage eye shows one bit. A prick will always be a prick

How did he got way with that scene @ 01:00?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm pretty certain anything funny in the Savage Eye was written by the other writers, there were at least 2 others

I don't particularly like him personally, but I don't really have that hated for him either.
And I hate a lot of stuff.

here, what's your favourite unpopular opinion which you know will cause arguments at a family get-together?
for me, you can't beat the 'allowances for inheritance tax should be abolished' one.

here, what's your favourite unpopular opinion which you know will cause arguments at a family get-together?
for me, you can't beat the 'allowances for inheritance tax should be abolished' one.
I got in an argument about the clothes that teenage girls wear during PE with my parents last time I was visiting. I knew I wouldn't change their minds, they knew they wouldn't change mine, and it was like we were taking part in a kind of improvised play, and was actually quite fun

similar experience for me with trying to explain the difference between 'secular' and 'anti-religion' to my parents; it basically just became performative on both our parts i reckon.

well, sorry to hear that. i guess it changes the perspective when you have personal experience with someone...

similar experience for me with trying to explain the difference between 'secular' and 'anti-religion' to my parents; it basically just became performative on both our parts i reckon.

my brother, who I dearly love, is a centrist dad to an almost absurd degree. I’m basically some kind of terrorist communist weirdo. we have ritualised exchanges of views in a way that feels like a form of kabuki theatre. it’s very soothing.

Mine are all unpopular facts.

Though about two years ago I brought up that my folks should possibly back out of living so far abroad because something might happen that would make the house of cards of being dependent on flights fall to pieces.

They were all like 'that'll never happen'.*

*I also remember saying on this forum that if the financial idiots didn't cause a recession some third force will around the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back