UMG Spam (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join me in Jazz?

I was listening to jazz. My friends who work at umgd were like "not right now." I put it on anyways and everyone was like this girl has some nice vocals. I was like I know. She is down to earth, straight out that jazz swinging feelin that chills the bones. That was amazing. Check it

Re: Join me in Jazz?

I was listening to jazz. My friends who work at umgd were like "not right now." I put it on anyways and everyone was like this girl has some nice vocals. I was like I know. She is down to earth, straight out that jazz swinging feelin that chills the bones. That was amazing. Check it

If you' looking for fellow jazz aficionados, you've come to the right place. Dig that cool sound of free-form improv, So cool, its hot. Yea, dig it baby.

Is this a jazz singer who calls herself Ella Ftizgerald?
Or is this a tribute to the one and only Ella Fitzgerald?
Or am I stoopid because I don't know what the hell is going on here?

It's weird, Ella Fitzgerald has risen from the grave, got herself a myspace and is spamming message boards

Turn_Back_the_Clock.jpg

and I was like I know I love the 7ths and she was like yeah the counterpoint is so exiting. Check it

Universal Music Group.

I know someone who's an intern, not sure if it's "UMG" actually, but one of the big ones. Once I spent 5 solid minutes abusing a bands poster, pointing out everything that made it a shit poster. She said "Hmm, that's actually one of the bands I'm working on now"

It was a quite enough night after that.

If I had any idea what use knowing someone's IP address was I'd be asking Pete to post it now.

I thought it was a new 1337 way of saying 'omg'

reckon getting found out means an automatic fail?

Imagine , a college course that teaches spamming....

for fucks sake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back