UMG Spam (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

socorp101

OMG! i just heard some awesome news ... my coworker from UMG told me that theyre coming out with their first music DVD, on 110904! woo0oohoo0oo! im so psyched! love them1 i guess its cuz im from the OC and so are they ... haha ... i know, im a dork!

I see the dvd Something Corporate LIve at the Ventura Theatre. These guy's performances are off the hook. Their sound is great but the show they put on once they step on stage is just amazing. My co-worker at UMG saw these guys perform live once and she said they are amazing and one of the coolest bands ever. after watching the dvd i can't wait to see them live.

http://www.hyfntrak.com/soco/fromafriend

Re: Something Corporate

corpdriven said:
I see the dvd Something Corporate LIve at the Ventura Theatre. These guy's performances are off the hook. Their sound is great but the show they put on once they step on stage is just amazing. My co-worker at UMG saw these guys perform live once and she said they are amazing and one of the coolest bands ever. after watching the dvd i can't wait to see them live.

[url="http://www.hyfntrak.com/soco/fromafriend"]http://www.hyfntrak.com/soco/fromafriend[/url]
so how much do you get paid to do that?

corpdriven said:

http://www.hyfntrak.com/soco/fromafriend

people who use the expression "off the hook" should be bound, rolled in broken glass and set on fire. Now go away.

corpdriven said:
corpdriven said:

Bored In Work 297

I just came across this new band named MANNHEIM STEAMROLLER. Their music is amazing they were really big in the 70s, 80s, and 90's and now their back . Im soo excited to find them again. Heres their link. www.mannheimsteamroller.com Let mek now what you think.

JOE @ UMGD

Brian Buckley..new artist

hey just wanted to let everyone know that arthur barrow, who played bass for zappa and also produced for some well known artists like Billy Joel and Diana Ross, has had a hand in producing a newer LA based artist called Brian Buckley...Brian and his band just put of a new album called For Her. The album displays some great sounds from both guitar and percussions. A buddy of mine at Fontana saw them perform at the hotspot, The Mint and said these guys were great. If you like uptempo rock you gotta check the cd out.

www.sonic360.com/brianbuckley

Brian Buckley?

The California-based songwriter Brian Buckley, has assembled an fluid bluesy licks, skittering percussion and questing vocals in his new album titled, “For Her”. Vision yourself listening to this ear joy while trying to relax, it has a romantic twist which is evident in the name of the album. I came across Brian at umg, working with some interns they turned my head with his new album. This album can give a little to everyone, defiantly worthy of checking him out on the web at: www.myspace.com/brianbuckley

Re: Brian Buckley?

spam.jpg

How chill is this artist?

This artist is so chill. His songs always relax my mood whenever I feel bummed. His name is Justin James and I got a copy of his first album Sun Drenched from my work umg. He has a few of his chill songs from his myspace page.

www.myspace.com/justinjames

Re: How chill is this artist?

oh hai Justin!!!!11

lol

This artist is so chill. His songs always relax my mood whenever I feel bummed. His name is Justin James and I got a copy of his first album Sun Drenched from my work umg. He has a few of his chill songs from his myspace page.

www.myspace.com/justinjames

like you i too like music and wish much succes for this particular artist

hey is anyone going to oxygen this year????

i love MCD gigs :)

can't wait for this....

MCD PRESENTS
OZZY OSBOURNE
& VERY SPECIAL GUESTS
BLACK LABEL SOCIETY
THE POINT THEATRE
TUE 03-JUL-07 DOORS 7PM

see yiz there!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back