uhh (1 Viewer)

Good grief... I can't believe how shit that looks on Windows 2000 compared to XP. eeeuuughhh...

the yoke on the right there with the news and the gigs and the music wasn't there before a day or two ago

then i made it narrower last night

and now it looks naff

pete said:
the yoke on the right there with the news and the gigs and the music wasn't there before a day or two ago

then i made it narrower last night

and now it looks naff

If I had to find something to complain about it i'd say it looks a little cluttered maybe. But other than that its grand on my xp box here, but i am a divil for the high resoloutions (1280x1024)

thumped is really starting to piss me off... that thing on the right is really getting to me, i don't know if i'll be able to go on.

a suggestion... you should use colour a bit more... and separate the items on the right with a blank line, it all looks too muddled. maybe the title of the events in bold, just little things like that. i do care pete, i wasn't being sarcasmtic.

hag said:
a suggestion... you should use colour a bit more... and separate the items on the right with a blank line, it all looks too muddled. maybe the title of the events in bold, just little things like that.
i agree. i don't use colour because i'm red-green-blue colour blind. Or at least I might as well be. I'm useless at that sort of thing. That sort of thing is best left to cappucino drinking lahh-dee-daahh designers.

there was meant to be a blank space in there between them. dunno where it's gone.

and some of that stuff is meant to be in Bold, but the stupid vBulletin CSS is overriding it and I didn't have time to redo the styles last night.

i do care pete, i wasn't being sarcasmtic.
I know you care. I really do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back