U2 and Oxygen Camping Ticket for sale. (1 Viewer)

I agree, as much as I want to see James Brown, QOTSA, Eagles of Death Metal, Interpol, Foo Fighters, Biffy Clyro and possibly the Go Team, I would not pay that money to go! I'd pay possibly 350 for 2 camping tickets but thats it!!

Obviously the "o" instead of the "p" was a typing error and as for the "overpricing" (in yours and possibly others opinions) I personally don't care. I'm selling the oxygen ticket on for a friend and if I could afford this myself I'd buy it. The U2 ticket however is mine and I'm selling that at €160 because I bothered my arse to queue overnight in order to secure my ticket.

Zeelander said:
It's counterfeit too! Who's gonna fall for a "camoing ticket"! Pull the other one!

2809217.jpg

sorry.

Shanners said:
Obviously the "o" instead of the "p" was a typing error and as for the "overpricing" (in yours and possibly others opinions) I personally don't care. I'm selling the oxygen ticket on for a friend and if I could afford this myself I'd buy it. The U2 ticket however is mine and I'm selling that at €160 because I bothered my arse to queue overnight in order to secure my ticket.

did you queue up to get it in order to sell it? just wondering.
hope something terrible hasn't happened like.

oh shit said:
did you queue up to get it in order to sell it? just wondering.
hope something terrible hasn't happened like.

Genuinely didn't. Had originally intended on getting one for a mate too but he is away now for the concert so instead I'm selling it. All the rest of my mates who would be interested in going have tickets.

its beyond me why you would do that sort of favour for a friend if he hasnt even the decency to sell you his "friend" the ticket for a price affordable to you.

I admittedly tried to get rid of a spare Weezer ticket for more than face value but saw sense and sold it for its face value on the night to some punter.

The reason Poxegen is sold out is wasters buying and touting tickets.

Im selling a Slayer ticket for half face value.
Good condition genuinely only used once.
Minor cosmetic damage(the top is torn off) but otherwise perfect.
P.M me if your interested

Shanners said:
Genuinely didn't. Had originally intended on getting one for a mate too but he is away now for the concert so instead I'm selling it. All the rest of my mates who would be interested in going have tickets.

So you queued up over night for 2 tickets? presumably yours and your mates. Since you're going yourself, and therefore justified staying out overnight, why sell the other one for such a stupid money-grabbing price? That's low man, real low imho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back