typos (3 Viewers)

How did that happen? Don't tell me the boyfriends of Ireland are SAFE!

Are you watching BB Thomas? I'm a little bored of it at the mo but feel I've invested too much time to give up on it now:eek:

Ha ha. I think you should spend the whole commercial talking to me about Craig and Anthony. Ooh, and do you think that Eugene is actually Derek's boyf in the real world?

Psychotic no 2 said:
How did that happen? Don't tell me the boyfriends of Ireland are SAFE!

Are you watching BB Thomas? I'm a little bored of it at the mo but feel I've invested too much time to give up on it now:eek:

Christ will someone shoot Craig????

I've actually fantasized about sending him hate mail when he gets out.

Is that bad?

Psychotic no 2 said:
Ha ha. I think you should spend the whole commercial talking to me about Craig and Anthony.

That's funny! We were both typing about that at the same time.

I hate them both.

Eugene or Makosi or Kinga to win. Voted for all of them 10 times each last night.

I want Craig to go out FIRST! He can't be humiliated enough. Its a shame Davina will be nice to him.

Craig is a serious nutter though isn't he? Things could turn quite messy for him. Eh,... I want Eugene to win. He's lovely. I liked the bit last night where he was telling Kinga about his fulfilling hobby and she was like...'can I put makeup on you Eugene?'. He's so nice.

hag said:
are you one of those people who sees a word used incorrectly and it does your nut in? and then you find yourself using the wong word yourself? their the kind of mistakes i really hate. their really annoying. i don't know why they just don't mind they're own business. there so annoying.

Hmmmmmmm Super_dexta = Spelling and grammer police.

But Eugene was so upset when Derek was leaving! I wanted Derek to win before he got kicked out. Oh Jesus what am I talking about. I need to snap out of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back