tycho brahe name change? (3 Viewers)

what about steel wheels? i can't believe a huge meal hasn't been made of that song, it's amazing. it puts me in a good mood any time i listen to it.

hag said:
what about steel wheels? i can't believe a huge meal hasn't been made of that song, it's amazing. it puts me in a good mood any time i listen to it.
:D cool!

first 'this is' then 'love life'. 2 albums released over there in one year.

Ah Donal. Of course I think its wonderful your records will be available across Europe.

I just thought the licensers commission was high. But I asked someone who knows and they said 50% is the normal cut taken at every step of the way in bringing consumer goods to the market. 70% is still high though... ;)

Will you be doing extensive touring as the discs hit the shops & galleries?

Donal said:
:D cool!

first 'this is' then 'love life'. 2 albums released over there in one year.
yeah but is steel wheels going to be released as a single? because it really really should be.

a dj on west cork local radio pronounced it in a really funny way today, as in strange, not funny ha ha. can't remember what it was but i just remember going 'heh?' at the radio. which is as good a reason to change it as any.

Liadain said:
... which is as good a reason to change it as any.
darn tootin'

steel wheels will prob be a single Hag (One of our finer Mac moments I think ;-) Not til next spring though. Must go back in a time machine to 'this is' first.

only messing with ya Rory. ruby works are Licencing it on a new label called '38 records' and no we did not sign for anything like 70%.

Donal said:
darn tootin'

steel wheels will prob be a single Hag (One of our finer Mac moments I think ;-) Not til next spring though. Must go back in a time machine to 'this is' first.

only messing with ya Rory. ruby works are Licencing it on a new label called '38 records' and no we did not sign for anything like 70%.
what a mac moment? and where will i be this time next year?

Manufacturing / Distribution / Promotion deals usually end up at 30% to band or less. We did better. On the other hand how many situations where you are no more than the copyright holder can you get such a large % on the mechanical side of things. I don't know but it's probably not all that!!! Enlighten me if that's what needs doing.

yo

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back