Tycho Brahe mp3/video (1 Viewer)

Donal

Website
www.thetychobrahe.com
Here is the first mp3 (edit) from the new album... available to buy from our website in 3 weeks and in shops in 4 weeks.
steel wheels

also if anyone was at lazybird when i told the 'story' about the crow on the way back from a gig in cork that hung out with me at a garage and stole my muffin ... here you go - a short video, better late than never.
crow video

Donal said:
Here is the first mp3 (edit) from the new album... available to buy from our website in 3 weeks and in shops in 4 weeks.
steel wheels

also if anyone was at lazybird when i told the 'story' about the crow on the way back from a gig in cork that hung out with me at a garage and stole my muffin ... here you go - a short video, better late than never.
crow video

..I was there..funny story that..linky no worky for the crow video..!!

Link does work.

But I don't see the crow actually stealing the muffin. Did it break through the windscreen later on in the voyage?

Donal said:
steel wheels

Does this have anything to do with Saxon?

bouton.JPG
wheels.jpg
bouton.JPG

thegoone said:
ok thanks
was there a vinyl album or just cd

just cd - first 1000 digipak ... now only available as jewel case

Would be into releasing 'Love Life' on vinyl someday - mmm double album on vinyl. Might be a while before that happens though.

vinyl - another word that terrifies us dyslexics

dyslexics - another word that terrifies us dyslexics

are you dickslegsick? wow! that explains so little actually...

Donal said:
just cd - first 1000 digipak ... now only available as jewel case

Would be into releasing 'Love Life' on vinyl someday - mmm double album on vinyl. Might be a while before that happens though.

vinyl - another word that terrifies us dyslexics

dyslexics - another word that terrifies us dyslexics

the tychos are just a class act
and sweet production? don't get me started on the sweet production.

that crow piece is exactly like one of those cool little snippets they'd put on between sketches on sesame street. :) :)

it was all in the crow

Wicker said:
how did you manage that crow shot ?

He was just a really friendly crow! Bit of a local celeb (I believe it was at a petrol station just outside Galway). We were informed by a local woman that if we started the car slowly he'd come for a ride with us... and he did just that. Luckily we had a gentleman in the car with us who was armed with a digital video camera...

C.

Barrel O'Carols said:
He was just a really friendly crow! Bit of a local celeb (I believe it was at a petrol station just outside Galway). We were informed by a local woman that if we started the car slowly he'd come for a ride with us... and he did just that. Luckily we had a gentleman in the car with us who was armed with a digital video camera...

C.

that's mad. great opportunity to film it :)

Barrel O'Carols said:
He was just a really friendly crow! Bit of a local celeb (I believe it was at a petrol station just outside Galway).

manys the good thing that has happened in a petrol station just outside galway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back