TV TWATS #1: JUSTIN LEE COLLINS. (1 Viewer)

Especially paired with this fucking cunt.

alan-carr.jpg

I dont know who he is, or anything about him.
But, his Wiki entry states he is a
[television presenter, often known as 'JLC'. His catchphrases include, "Love it!", "Rock On!", "Rock and roll!" and "Good Times!".
That was more or less enough for me to lay down a solid foundation for potential future dislike. Does he grace Irish shores too then?

actually, i take it back. hes the most gifted tv presenter of our generation. will we ever see his equal again?

I would quite like to punch this smug smirking prick too.

I almost quite like Clinton after this owning.
[video=google;-1964349834324959078]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1964349834324959078&q=clinton+fox[/video]

dont just like him, love him.
thats a brilliant video.

Twas a brilliant vid alright. And, Clinton will forever own a little piece of that pricks soul.
I was just reading all this stuff that was released about those Brach Davidian wackjobs in Waco, where the authorities, and FBI etc just completely 100% naused the raid up. Every single choice they took, was the wrong one. And, Clinton swung in really hard behind them, telling everyone they did a great job.

So I was all "Grrrr Clinton, your boys fucked up, the buck stops with you, admit the mistakes" for a few days.

And, then I saw that... Yeah. Hard to believe the US was run by that man one day, and Chimpy the next. :*(

Twas a brilliant vid alright. And, Clinton will forever own a little piece of that pricks soul.
I was just reading all this stuff that was released about those Brach Davidian wackjobs in Waco, where the authorities, and FBI etc just completely 100% naused the raid up. Every single choice they took, was the wrong one. And, Clinton swung in really hard behind them, telling everyone they did a great job.

So I was all "Grrrr Clinton, your boys fucked up, the buck stops with you, admit the mistakes" for a few days.

And, then I saw that... Yeah. Hard to believe the US was run by that man one day, and Chimpy the next. :*(

Er, let's not get carried away with the owl' Clinton is a great bloke vibe....

He's a crook, a swindler, a liar and a murderer.

In no particular order.

e.g. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

And, the Branch Davidians.... Why call them weirdos? They had a different way of looking at things. We have no idea of what that way was because they were all murdered. Land of religious freedom, etc.

Hmm... God will know his own....

Speaking of talentless and annoying list show contributors...

17.jpg

I despise him. We used to get the News of the World (I know, I know) and marvel at his film reviews. His brother, while a bit of a twat I grant you, at least has a keen interest and a lot of knowledge about films, this cunt hasn't a clue. Of The Magdalene Sisters he said something along the lines of 'This all happened 40 years ago - why should we care?'.

Wonder what he makes of Schindlers List.

And yeah, Justin Lee Collins - I'd like to see him boiled alive.

Er, let's not get carried away with the owl' Clinton is a great bloke vibe....

He's a crook, a swindler, a liar and a murderer.

In no particular order.

e.g. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

And, the Branch Davidians.... Why call them weirdos? They had a different way of looking at things. We have no idea of what that way was because they were all murdered. Land of religious freedom, etc.

Hmm... God will know his own....
Huh??

I thought I was the one that was saying I "almost like the bloke" after that performance. I am not saying he was a great president. I am saying he is considerably considerably better than the gobshite there at the moment. That's all.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

I.
Dont.
Care.

It is none of my, or more or less anyone elses business, who gave him head.

My point with the Branch Davidians was precisely what you just said, the FBI etc completely screwed that up, they were killed, and Clinton came in behind. Which I thought was distasteful.

And, the Brach Davidians were weirdos. Seriously. They were not all murdered. The religion is still existing, and have a new Church built on the site. One or two of them were locked up after the events though.
Read some shit about them. It was a very strange set up.

Speaking of people who really shouldn't review films, that Richard Bacon fella writes some fantastic stuff. Similar to Ross, he's had published some of the most poorly researched, unfunny drivel I've ever read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back