TV/Movie's/Radio you've been on (1 Viewer)

Scrap Saturday or whatever it was called. With yer man who does the whole like it love it thing. The week nothing compares to you was number one. Got elbowed in the eye by yer man during one of the links.

I was on the cover of all the local papers in Letterkenny and interviewed on highland radio coz I was in Bali the time of the nightclub bombings.

The roll of shame:

Divorcing Jack, Hope Street - 'playing' a street punk.

Channel One - being a punk at some gig in the Art College circa '89. Voiceover - There are a group of people in Belfast that believe that by the way they dress and the music they listen to it is possible to change our society. We sent Fionnuala McCann to investigate.... Shot of me as a teenage puppet doing to 'Nescafe' dance to Scorched Earth or Sledgehammer.

Across The Line, 101FM, some student radio thing - talking about punk.

The Crying Game (movie extra),
Irish Times (gettin a box off a cop) (and I don't mean a box of fuckin milk tray)
Roscommon Champion (sports superstardom, protest tourism, various anonymous unsolved crimes and mysteries)

mac warzonescum said:
The roll of shame:

Divorcing Jack, Hope Street - 'playing' a street punk.

Channel One - being a punk at some gig in the Art College circa '89. Voiceover - There are a group of people in Belfast that believe that by the way they dress and the music they listen to it is possible to change our society. We sent Fionnuala McCann to investigate.... Shot of me as a teenage puppet doing to 'Nescafe' dance to Scorched Earth or Sledgehammer.

Across The Line, 101FM, some student radio thing - talking about punk.

Haha, what do they spot you in the street and go "look there's a punk, use him!". I think some of Divorcing Jack was filmed up the back of my school on the Gaelic fields there, not sure though.
Personally, I am a worldwide media star after the protest after the Iraq war started.

I played the part of Willy Wonka in a local production of Charlie and the Chocolate factory, it ran for four nights.. I was 14 going on 15.

movie extra in 'The Most Fertile Man In Ireland' - shite
interviewed on TV when i was a nipper at a festival in Hong Kong
on TV in HK talking to guy who cycled across the world

movie extra work is shite beyond belief. !cheezy

moose said:
I was on the cover of all the local papers in Letterkenny and interviewed on highland radio coz I was in Bali the time of the nightclub bombings.

Highland Radio! you lucky dog.

I was in the butcher boy, echo island (score), Irish times, and I did the ad for my bestselling book on the radio. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back