Tunguska//Sheep dip//Ghost of Medina-Fred Zeppelins-Sat April 18th (1 Viewer)

kutter_krock

tunguska.jpg

TUNGUSKA
tunguska_live.jpg

Crushing and intense crust/hc from Dublin who completely destroy live…
www.myspace.com/tunguskapunk

SHEEP DIP
sheep_dip.jpg

Wiclow lads playing down tempo, down tuned punk, in the vein of Dystopia.
http://www.myspace.com/fuckinsheepdip

GHOST OF MEDINA
ghost_1.jpg

2 Piece crusing metal riffs
www.myspace.com/ghostofmedina

STANTONS GRAVE
stantons.jpg

Still getting it all wrong
www.myspace.com/stantonsgrave

Fred Zeppelins
Sat 18th April
€6 in
Doors 9

sorry for nicking your band discriptions dan

Hey, I heard a rumour that Eamonn might be bringin some stuff along to this - is that true?
Oh, and depending on how practice goes tonight, we may finally have new material. Hooray for us!

Hey, I heard a rumour that Eamonn might be bringin some stuff along to this - is that true?
Oh, and depending on how practice goes tonight, we may finally have new material. Hooray for us!

Yep i'll be bringing the Rimbaud recs distro out for a walk in the park that night!
We'll have a table full of records for everyone to get off on.
Any specific cds/records people may want send me a pm.

Damn. Duty calls and I can't go to this. Would have really liked to have seen Tunguska and Stantons Grave!

was looking forward to soaking in the puke piss and shite encrusted charm of freds too....

Hey all.
Since I never got to say thanks to Ghost of Medina or Tunguska from the stage (my mic got turned off just as I was about to), I'll say it now. Cheers lads for a great show.
Both bands played killer sets. My ears are still killing me from Tunguska's set :) I reckon there was no need for their cabs to be miced (miked?), in fact it kinda drowned out the singer unfortunately. But apart from that is was damned powerful.
I don't normally enjoy instrumental bands much (the Face used to be the only exception), but Ghost of Medina were amazing. Finger-tapping = sweeeet!
I should probably apologise for fuckin up the last song of our set: my guitar didn't seem to want to cooperate, although that doesn't explain my timing being way off - that was probably down to the margheritas in Mexicanas beforehand (the mic trying to run away from me didn't help matters though). Sorry :(
But apart from a few little fuck ups like that I enjoyed the show. Hope everyone else did too.

Tunguska were loud as fuck alright, deffo the loudest Ive ever heard them in Freds, still though Andys vocals buried a little in the mix kinda worked for their style of music I think

Stantons and Medina were great too, a good crowd turned up too and the Tunguska lads survived the dinner I made em, a bit of a result. The quad after was a bit difficult though seeing as I couldnt hear a thing after their set.

How were Casiotone for the Painfully Deaf, I got delayed in Freds after by Mr Carlsberg and didnt make it over in time for it

real busy in there & was pretty beat up after Record Store Day so was finding it difficult to get into it.
A lot tougher after Tunguska took my face off.
The guy before Casiotone called Concern was deadly though so great night overall.
www.myspace.com/nostophilia

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back