Perth Express/Fluid/Tunguska/ADIH/Sheep Dip - March 7th (1 Viewer)

agree. definitely one of the best hcpunk bands i've ever seen.

missed perth express but thought that fluid were probably the most impressive band i've seen in a long time. the drummer was fuckin unreal.

Perth Express and Sheep Dip. While the latter played I regretted not having dreadlocks :]

Perth Express were incredible. Too short a set though. Are they actually splitting up? That'd be a shame.
I wasn't into Fluid to be honest.. Some good parts but I found a lot of their stuff a bit cheesey... Savage drummer though

Perth Express were incredible. Too short a set though. Are they actually splitting up? That'd be a shame.
I wasn't into Fluid to be honest.. Some good parts but I found a lot of their stuff a bit cheesey... Savage drummer though
Pretty much of the same opinion, thought fluid were trying too many things and not coming up with a whole lot of great songs but some great tunes in the songs here and there.

Pretty much of the same opinion, thought fluid were trying too many things and not coming up with a whole lot of great songs but some great tunes in the songs here and there.

Yeah, I liked the grindy parts and the slow riffing.... But they kept going into those weird "groove metal" bits that made me cringe a bit...

I'm surprised a few people showed up considering the crazy weather. I live right around the corner from freds and i was nearly blown away walking down!

I'm surprised a few people showed up considering the crazy weather. I live right around the corner from freds and i was nearly blown away walking down!

i had to get out of the car four times to pee on the way home from dublin last night. after the second time i was totally soaked. (in rain). weather of scare.

Pretty crappy doing Sunday gigs in general - no more, Dublin can take the hit for Sundays in the future.:) Cheers to all who came down, was an ok crowd considering the stormy night that was in it.

Was one hell of a loud gig!

Perth Express show for tonight in London cancelled as ferry's from Rosslare was cancelled tis morning.shite news.

Pretty crappy doing Sunday gigs in general - no more, Dublin can take the hit for Sundays in the future.:) Cheers to all who came down, was an ok crowd considering the stormy night that was in it..
if it makes you feel any better, there was approx 30 paying customers in the Voodoo last night, though that was again due to weather .

well, that and the fact that noone knew there was a gig on..

Yeah, I thought Fluid had some good 'bits', but it were just too all over the place to be enjoyable. Perth Express were fackin' deadly, shite name though!

2325292847_91e7e89e37.jpg

2326107356_f50081935a.jpg

2325240577_3644d4ce57.jpg

2326054184_bd26e2465f.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/moose23/sets/72157604095012463/

Pics 1 2 and 4 are good, you take too long to up pics after a gig though, loses the moment so to speak and why not use pix.ie? its faster and simpler /nicer layout than flicker.
Nifty fifty to take 'em btw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back