Perth Express/Fluid/Tunguska/ADIH/Sheep Dip - March 7th (1 Viewer)

Pics 1 2 and 4 are good, you take too long to up pics after a gig though, loses the moment so to speak and why not use pix.ie? its faster and simpler /nicer layout than flicker.
Nifty fifty to take 'em btw?

Well I'm sorry I happen to live over 150 miles from where most gigs happen so I tend to stay for the weekend. Don't have a laptop so have to wait til I get home. Funny how you're the only person to ever complain. Most people especially the bands appreciate the fact that I take pictures of their gigs. Would you like to tell me how to take pictures too while yer at it?

Would you like to tell me how to take better pictures too while yer at it?

Don't fuck with tha master.

52C39F453E454D119A0D3A5190594D4F-500.jpg

Well I'm sorry I happen to live over 150 miles from where most gigs happen so I tend to stay for the weekend. Don't have a laptop so have to wait til I get home. Funny how you're the only person to ever complain. Most people especially the bands appreciate the fact that I take pictures of their gigs. Would you like to tell me how to take pictures too while yer at it?

I don't belong to the lick arse club though, I did say I liked 3 of your pics, I queried the length of time you upped and the album choice....Now if ur gonna Kleenex on me here I won't bother me arse again...

And as for Eddie Manilla, I captured a very funny moment, Dregin falling thru a drumkit as the band played, hence the look on the drummer and vocalists face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back