True Detective Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Let's take a moment and remember how insultingly ridiculous the way they solved the case in the first season was. They linked the green ears of the spaghetti monster description with the green paint of a house they had canvassed that had nothing to do with the case and decided that the killer must be the person who painted that house. And the way they solved it this time wasn't much better. And to be clear this would be fine if the writer didn't promise so much in the complexity and pretension of the setup.

Here... If one wanted to legally watch To season 1 other than buying the DVD what are the options? Is it on sky on demand or any of those services? I know it's not on Netflix...

Here... If one wanted to legally watch To season 1 other than buying the DVD what are the options? Is it on sky on demand or any of those services? I know it's not on Netflix...

This says yes, can watch it via the online sky player or stream it to your box if it's connected to broadband

True Detective - Sky Box Sets

HAHAHAH
"It woss Yuuuuuuuuugh"

What's the top 5-10 must see Farreller movies?
Need to see the Way Back still.
The Way Back is good. I quite liked Dead Man Down (good brainless action flick) and the remake of Fright Night is really enjoyable. Hearing good things about The Lobster

The Way Back is good. I quite liked Dead Man Down (good brainless action flick) and the remake of Fright Night is really enjoyable. Hearing good things about The Lobster
The thing is, he's pretty damn great in everything he does, the movies are just rarely as good as him.....

The only good films I've seen him in are the Irish ones like Intermission or In Bruges. Ironic really given he's such a big Hollywood star. Was the Mallick one any use? Supposed to have been a bit of a turkey from what I've heard?

The only good films I've seen him in are the Irish ones like Intermission or In Bruges. Ironic really given he's such a big Hollywood star. Was the Mallick one any use? Supposed to have been a bit of a turkey from what I've heard?
Yeah the Malick one is good. I'm a big fan of Colin myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back