trivia (1 Viewer)

the pope

Website
www.google.com
got this in an email, lets see who knows their films...

which 5 actors have starred in 2 currently released trilogies?

example: hugo weaving will have been in the matrix and lord of the rings trilogy at the end of the year, but he doesn't count as they're not currently released...

christopher lee is pretty obvious....hasn't made a good movie since the wicker man, but hookares. that's one.
there's probalby some prick in terminator 3 in something else.
method man and redman in the 'How High' trilogy twice...so that makes 6

andy

Damn you pope, this has been wrecking my head.

The only two I can think of are Max von Sydow (Exorcist, Bergman's 'Silence' trilogy) and Bridget Fonda (Godfather 3, Evil Dead 3 - well, there were really only 3 Evil Dead films...rest were to video). I suspect Bill Paxton may have been in two as well cos he's in pretty much everything. Hang on...does stuff like 'Look Who's Talking' or 'Tremors' count?

This is going to keep me awake all night. Fuck.

Originally posted by lmd64
Ian McKellan, XMen2 and LOTR2?

LOTR2 is on in the Stella at the moment, so its valid. wuhoo!

They have to be on current release as opposed to currently released? *bangs head off desk*

Be specific with these things...:mad:

Originally posted by Juno
Saw Wicker Man at christmas - it was the biggest load of wank I'd seen in a long time.

that's cool
notch up another one for the people on thumped who have absolutely no taste!

andy

do they have to be in all three films of each trilogy??

harrison ford for star wars and indy

christopher lambert for highlander and mortal kombat

hmmmmm

Originally posted by RAD-ALARM
that's cool
notch up another one for the people on thumped who have absolutely no taste!

andy

It's not 'no taste' asshole, it's called 'different tastes'. By now you should've copped on that you're not always right. I didn't like the film. It could have been good. The premise was deadly. The very end was kind of cool too but the rest of it just struck me as laughable. Many apologies if that offends your delicate critical sensibilities.

It's not 'no taste' asshole, it's called 'different tastes'. By now you should've copped on that you're not always right. I didn't like the film. It could have been good. The premise was deadly. The very end was kind of cool too but the rest of it just struck me as laughable. Many apologies if that offends your delicate critical sensibilities.

whatever you say, chum...........p

andy

They have to be on current release as opposed to currently released? *bangs head off desk*

Be specific with these things...:mad:

ah. duh. *smacks own head off desk*

roddy macdowall in the first 3 planet of the apes movies, and in the second 3 planet of the apes movies. No wait he was killed off at the end of the third one. duh again. *smacks own head off desk again*

ow.

Michael J Fox in Back to the Futures, and, and,...

Christopher Lloyd in Back to the Futures and Addams Family (not a trilogy, but... actually, it's a twology)

Neeve Campbell, Scream Trilogy and... shit
David Arquette, Scream Trilogy and... shit

Sly Stallone, Rambo, Rocky. ok more than a trilogy, but anyway...

Die Hard Trilogy?
Alien Trilogy?
Torch Song Trilogy? not a trilogy, but...

fuck this, i'm going home

Saw Wicker Man at christmas - it was the biggest load of wank I'd seen in a long time.

thank funk i'm not the only one, a friend of mine insists it's the best film ever and i just can't figure out why. I wouldn't go as far as calling it a load of wank, but i just thought it was kinda dumb.
This may be one of these "cool", "with it" 18-40 trendy things that i keep missing the point of, either way you're all muppets and 'Big Trouble In Little China' is the best film ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back