Treasure Island friend or foe? (1 Viewer)

MartyMcFly

Seeing as Dublin is such a small place and you can't walk down the street without the same bums asking you for bus fare to Ballymun, cause his pregnant girlfriend has a sick puppy and he wants to bring her some "stuff" to sort it out, does anyone know the real truth to Treasure Island. I know that in the past some of you may have dealt with him (rob, mister TI) and you may know the real truth.....and why does he want to help those pesky kids soooo much?

Although his blast gigs are something to be commended, they give many bands the opertunity to play to the kids of Dublin, but is there a dark side, or is he still just Luke's father?

SPEAKING OF TREASURE ISLAND I RECIEVED THIS TODAY FROM ROB
-----------------------------------

Dear Wheeler,I have had the following brought to my attention. If it was not said or written by you or one of your band then please let them know who did write / say that or is it some mistake/ If so it should be taken down. Otherwise It seems that the boys from Mixtwitch have some justification for there attitude towards you now – can you explain why you call them shites ??

Why do you try and stir the shit ? If you go looking for trouble, you will generally find it. What harm or injury or ‘cause have Mixtwitch done to you or anyone else for that matter to justify you calling them shites on a public platform.? I suggest you withdraw the remark – as it seems without justification.

Yours etc

Robert

http://www.angelfire.com/zine/pacer/intbegrudgers.html "1. What inspired the name The Begrudgers? What happened to Penfold? eh basicly the name penfold belonged to about ten other bands and we'd been meanin to change it since the start but never got ' round
to it. then for the demo we had to come up with a new name quick and
someone at thumped suggested "Begrudgers" so we said yeah thats good i'll have that... and I felt that the Penfold name kinda had us affiliated with people like mixtwitch,aidan walsh and other shites from our first few gigs so it had to go you cant have people thinkin your one of them now can ye haha."

McFly (12 Mar, 2001 05:20 p.m.):
Seeing as Dublin is such a small place and you can't walk down the street without the same bums asking you for bus fare to Ballymun, cause his pregnant girlfriend has a sick puppy and he wants to bring her some "stuff" to sort it out,

yeah, but his poor girlfriend is in a habitual state of 6month pregnancy.
i hear that can be quite a bother.

and sometimes he only needs the money for a hostel.

nice 'tache though...

ha ha ha ha ha ha, you wanna know the truth, just ask anyone in Bambi
www.bambirock.cjb.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back