Transit Flights Dublin Airport (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually don't have to show my passport on the UK side when travelling there, always have to show it on our side after coming home. Fucking immigration.

I want to bring my relatives from Iraq can they come like this ?
Why are you asking us?

Do we look like the government?

If it was up to me..I'd fucking bring everybody here where we have food and water coming out of our fucking ears.

So much half the natives are fat as fuck.
And no bombs and shit..I say send some fucking ships out and get fucking millions of them.

All the oppressed people.Bring them here.Til we fucking pop.

We can enlist them in our war against Britain and racists.

Last edited:
The original post makes no sense anyway... as the situation in Ireland is that ALL travellers, even those taking onward flights who will not even set foot outside the airport, must go through passport control.

I'm familiar with the procedures at the airport regarding transfers. If a passenger doesn't show for their onward flight their are notification and investigation procedures in place (which vary depending on the origin of the passenger and their visa rights or lack of).

BRING ON THE FUCKING RACISTS

I'm ready for ya.Ya stupid cunt

No racists yet?

You are shit at racism

I always find it super easy to enter the country

I don't know what it is about you Mr.Fox..I'm sure you're dead sound and all..but I can't help get the feeling you're a bit of a bigot.Maybe its just your posting style.I dunno.

You should sort that out.Its not great.
I'm sure he is a bigot.

The original post makes no sense anyway... as the situation in Ireland is that ALL travellers, even those taking onward flights who will not even set foot outside the airport, must go through passport control.

I'm familiar with the procedures at the airport regarding transfers. If a passenger doesn't show for their onward flight their are notification and investigation procedures in place (which vary depending on the origin of the passenger and their visa rights or lack of).

The original thread is based on the link that was written by an expert .Do you disagree with it?The comment was neutral or at least I think so.

The original thread is based on the link that was written by an expert .Do you disagree with it?The comment was neutral or at least I think so.

The article was mostly referring to the nuisance factor for travellers, quite reasonably. The premise of the original poster that somehow this lack of separate secured transit lounge would lead to a flood of illegal immigrants is not based on anything in the article, or supported by the facts of how the situation is managed.

Thank gawd someone with some actual brains is involved in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back