Toy Show-shambles! (1 Viewer)

rape the drummer

Website
Visit site
that toy show was the first one i could actually say complete and utter shambles.I was gonna go to the blood or whiskey gig but none of my friends bothered so i wasnt too disappointed since i had the toy show to fall back on-boy was i wrong! those of you who eventually decided to go the gig over this-well done, smart choice. i mean it went down hill when gay left but it wasnt too bad the next couple o years, but this was total and utter bollox . too short, too early in the year, shit toys (no video games), shit entrance(what ever happened to the gay byrne style dramatic entrance dressed as action man and the like) no wooly christmas jumper! Arsehole kids(cept the red headed guy with glasses he was funnay!) and to top it off BUSTED-SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!

toy show

yeh u missed a fucking cool gig.i had more of those evil white things last night and aint feeling too bright now,so that is all

oh and not only did i miss a great gig and endure the late late shit show but them gobshites "busted" were on it-miming shitfuks! they and the rest of the people involved in that toy show have ruined my life and i will (try to) never watch one ever again

Yeah, I saw the toy show too, it was a pile of shit. The host (I can't even remember his name) was dressed up as a lumber-jack, what?!?! And all the toys fucking broke, Christmas is ruined.

yeh i know total fuk-wasn;t it eoin and my guess is that this pattern will continue in these coming years my friends-its over,its all over, christmas and life as we know it-fuk you pat kenny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back