top 5 robots (2 Viewers)

sjoe2.jpg

Cool robot

FancyGoods said:
are you implying Teddy was a gaybo?!

eh
no.
Babe 2 was called Babe: A Pig in the City

Teddy could be a queen for all I care. He was the best thing about AL by a mile. Which is not saying very much. Fucken frozeny fairground. Jaysis. I ask you.

oh i was thinking sex in the city

people diss AI way too much. i think it was a great film.
(althought the robot grandad-wise man bear was deffo the best bit)
kirstie said:
eh
no.
Babe 2 was called Babe: A Pig in the City

Teddy could be a queen for all I care. He was the best thing about AL by a mile. Which is not saying very much. Fucken frozeny fairground. Jaysis. I ask you.

spiritualtramp said:
spooky! I was gonna ask the same question. I can only remember she was a robot and her loving grandparents didn't know she was one.

I dunno if it was on skyone, I remember this from before sky existed.
i remember this! small wonder was a baffling programme.

there was one programme where the grandparents are coming to stay and the family have to keep schtum about the whole robot-daughter thing, the reason being that the grandad lost his job in a factory to a robot, and so he isn't too fond of robots. in retrospect the whole plot seems a bit marxist or something, frankly. it may have been on super, rather than sky. anyone remember super channel?

did anyone see that outer limits where the inventor made the robot woman who was mad for the shaggin? and she'd big boobs too.
she's my favorite robot.

do i come accross as strange that i said that? it's not like i can't get a real woman. it doesn't seem desperate does it? hmmnn... i mean, c'mon! its fantasy! not my fantasy, like, no no... just a gereral fantasy. like sci fi. not, that i'm a fan of sci fi.. actually, i'm doing myself any favours here am i? incidently, i hate star trek. is it strange that i brought that up too? ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back