top 5 robots (2 Viewers)

guy of the tiger

1: ed209 from robocop
2: robocop from robocop
3: the bodyguard from judge dread
4: johnny 5 is alive
5: the loader thing from aliens (not technically a robot but still..)

FancyGoods said:
1: ed209 from robocop
2: robocop from robocop
3: the bodyguard from judge dread
4: johnny 5 is alive
5: the loader thing from aliens (not technically a robot but still..)
What was that show years ago on, I think, Sky 1 where there was a little girl that used to wear a frilly pink gingham dress and say weird stuff and she was really a robot? She tops my list. Can anyone please tell me what show I'm on about..?
My Number 1 quote involving robots is Kelso on That 70s Show: "She's so hot she could be a robot."

1. "The Operator" from the '80s single, Clouds Across the Moon
2. Anne Doyle
3. Bingo Gazingo's "Robot Friend"
4. A thing for coating ELISA tubes with antigen that I used to hang out wi....uh, operate in a past job
5. HAL

interesting thread.

1. Bender
2. R2D2
3. A robot I bought about 10 years ago in CarrDol's of Dubbelinn before it turned into a shop where you can only buy things with shamrocks on.
4. Twiki
5. a Mysteryon (or whatever they were called)

Zita said:
What was that show years ago on, I think, Sky 1 where there was a little girl that used to wear a frilly pink gingham dress and say weird stuff and she was really a robot? She tops my list. Can anyone please tell me what show I'm talking about?

spooky! I was gonna ask the same question. I can only remember she was a robot and her loving grandparents didn't know she was one.

I dunno if it was on skyone, I remember this from before sky existed.

anne doyle!
argh ha ha
i heard on the radio she won best smile award or some shit
my immediate thaught was "did someone vote for this"
then i realised its difficult enough getting people to vote for their own government
so no they mustnt have

my fave bots are the 2 from CCs immaculate all is full of love vijeo
then the robot from the metal fingers in my body vijeo

1. The teddy in AI (wow he was greeeaaaat)
2. Pat Kenny
3. The one homer made and finds when clearing his garage (hilarious)
4. The one thats actually a boy on the fast show (the austrailian "thats amazing show".)
5. Spot on superted.

Zita said:
What was that show years ago on, I think, Sky 1 where there was a little girl that used to wear a frilly pink gingham dress and say weird stuff and she was really a robot? She tops my list. Can anyone please tell me what show I'm on about..?

my googling skills have revealed this show to be called small wonder.

Small Wonder was a sci-fi sitcom about a family who has a robot daughter. Ted Lawson, an engineer at a huge
robotics firm, brings home a project that he is working on: a robot in the shape of a 10-year-old girl. The robot was a
Voice Input Child Indenticant, but was nicknamed Vicki for short. Not only did she brighten up Ted's wife Joan, but also
was a great sister to their only child Jamie Lawson. They tried to keep the fact that Vicki was a robot from the entire world

spiritualtramp said:
spooky! I was gonna ask the same question. I can only remember she was a robot and her loving grandparents didn't know she was one.

I dunno if it was on skyone, I remember this from before sky existed.
Honest to God, I've been wondering what that show was for about ten fucking years.

Edit: Oh joy!!!!
Small Wonder is such a cute name too. Thank God it wasn't called Girl What Is Secretly A Robot In A Dress.

skinnerchinner said:
twiki is cool if thats him/it
this be him

twiki3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back