Tom Cruise (4 Viewers)

Thebeard

Is really starting to scare me. I watched that Scientology video, then proceeded to watch his Oprah ordeal then the Letterman giggling interview. It's amazing what cults can do to people. He used to be so cool...:rolleyes:
top-gun-tom-cruise-ray-ban.jpg

i got hassled by a scientologist in time square last sept. she tried to give me a leaflet on dianetics and when i said 'uh no thanks' she started asking me if i needed any help finding what i was looking for. at the time, i was looking for somewhere to get a pair of high-top runners but i didn't tell her that

I took the personality test when I came up to the big city first.
I was 18 or 19. It was hella creepy.

the most recent video with him getting all choked up at the awards ceremony, saluting SCIENCE FICTION WRITER L. Ron, a thinly veiled call-to-arms, his robo-woman on Letterman.

And now the 9/11 video. 'We are the authorities.'

He's mad as a lorry and I WISH HE WAS DEAD.

the most recent video with him getting all choked up at the awards ceremony, saluting SCIENCE FICTION WRITER L. Ron, a thinly veiled call-to-arms, his robo-woman on Letterman.

And now the 9/11 video. 'We are the authorities.'

He's mad as a lorry and I WISH HE WAS DEAD.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

if he could just have a ridiculous purposeless death, that would be swell. like say he publicly decided to hug a wild cougar because he thought it was "LRH" and then the cougar just chewed his head off - that would be incredible. can someone hook this up?

Really is crazy.
Their whole set design looks like something out of a 1930's Sci Fi serial right down to his medal or whatever it is.

In principle I am all for basing religions on Science Fiction writers stories, but I just feel that we really missed out when we chose L Ron Hubbard.
Because he was shit.
If they chose Douglas Adams, or Philip Dick... now you are talking.

The Triple-Breasted Whore of Eroticon Six?
Win.

In principle I am all for basing religions on Science Fiction writers stories, but I just feel that we really missed out when we chose L Ron Hubbard.
Because he was shit.
If they chose Douglas Adams, or Philip Dick... now you are talking.

The Triple-Breasted Whore of Eroticon Six?
Win.

Hubbard's just this guy, you know?

i got hassled by a scientologist in time square last sept. she tried to give me a leaflet on dianetics and when i said 'uh no thanks' she started asking me if i needed any help finding what i was looking for. at the time, i was looking for somewhere to get a pair of high-top runners but i didn't tell her that

post some photos of your kicks grg!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back