Tickets for DEAF yolk tonight (1 Viewer)

man i wish i had a ticket
image9.jpg
image3.jpg

weird night. legion of two were great. probably my favourite act of all- mainly because the sound was amazing and i had space to appreciate it- everyting else was so packed.

model 500 were ok, killed by the village tho. crying shame maurizio didnt make it, it left a major hole in the night...

model 500 were ok, killed by the village tho. crying shame maurizio didnt make it, it left a major hole in the night...

yup...model 500 were a bit hit n miss i thought. some stuff was unreal, some was only ok. gutted over maurizio as well, himself and model 500 were the only 2 acts i really wanted to see. left fuck buttons 2 or 3 songs in, thought it was pure wank. headed into garnier, decided id prefer to go home and listen to my own records than listen to encore une fois type shit. back in to fuck buttons, really enjoyed the end of their set surprisingly. at some point went to upstairs in whelans part. shite. bit of an odd night really

Weird night for me too. Gutted about Maurizio as he was the main reason I went. Then the cunty bouncers wouldn't let me in to Model 500 - instead of saying it was too packed they said I needed a stamp and were very vague on methods of acquiring a stamp (I figured I get them from being in there already and then leaving). At this point I was really pissed off because there was nobody else I was that excited about seeing. Can't blame anyone for Maurizio's illness but Model 500 being too full and people being turned away probably shouldn't have happened. The bouncers' behaviour definitely shouldn't have.

Still had a deadly night. Got there for Legion of Two and was really impressed. Chequerboard was good too. Then went upstais to the Dubstep room which was great fun. Loved Rollers and Sparkers and Fuck Buttons were cool. The techno at the end was just what the doctor ordered.

Still, seriously sour taste left in my mouth.

Enjoyed our gig except for some laptop problems at the end.
Gutted I missed the second part of Chequerboards set.
Annie Halls last track sounded cool.
Thought Model 500 were equal parts fantastic and average. Should have gone back and watched some Rollers/Sparkers.
Watched a little of Fuck Buttons and thought they were really dull - not really my cup of tea anyway.
Heard some great stuff in the dubstep room early on and some really generic wa-wa-wa---wa---wa bass stuff later.
Shawn Rudiman's set at the end of the night in Whelans was really really good - proper techno.

Moritz - fuck, total pisser. Poor guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back