Ticketmaster? (1 Viewer)

thems some expensive ebay tickets, fair enough if they were good manchester ones, but that's absurd for belfast.
Humanpunk, if you don't find someone who'll pay a crazy price for your second ticket i'll take it off your hands at slightly above face value, i will however pay crazy(not too crazy) prices for one of your manchester ticket pete.

Just had a look at ebay, jeebus those tickets are going expensive, it irks me that there was so many fuckers who managed to get tickets for the purposes of profit and i couldn't get any :mad:

Originally posted by Ed
i will however pay crazy(not too crazy) prices for one of your manchester ticket pete.

If the brother in law decides that he doesn't in fact love his son and doesn't want to bring him then you can have the two extra tickets I got at face value.... well, face value plus half the cost of the stupid phone calls we made to ticketmaster UK that resulted in the acquisition of a total of 0 (zero) tickets. I lost faith there for a while yesterday morning, but god bless the Interweb - I knew she wouldn't let me down.

edit: ah but now i realise you only want one ticket... I shall have to dispose of the other to some poor sap in Manchester for a ridiculously over inflated price.

did i just type that out loud?

The tickets are pricey, there's good VIP tickets too but they are over 300 euro, theres free food and beer and you get to meet the wrestlers. If your looking for a good show here check out http://www.dudemasters.com/iww.html
They have another show in October and unlike the American show that did the point here they ain't all washed up has beens. The highlight was a gaelic death match with a barb wire hurley. Did the camera work ringside so I had the best view of all the action

What about Hulk Hogan in the National Stadium? Or did I dream that poster?

I used to have a genuine pair of WWF Wrestlers Y-Fronts, after having a met a bunch of them at Charles De Gaulle Airport (wrestlers that is, not Y-fronts) . After several years of festering I think they were thrown out.

That thing in the national stadium is just a bunch of guys pretending to be the famous wrestlers, the iww show in october could be pretty good, if only to see Jake "The Snake" Roberts.

Originally posted by Ed
That thing in the national stadium is just a bunch of guys pretending to be the famous wrestlers, the iww show in october could be pretty good, if only to see Jake "The Snake" Roberts.

Don't you mean Jake "The Crackhead" Roberts?

Jake used to be my favourite wrestler.
So very human - never won anything and exploited animals.

He does have a "minder" comming with him to carry his "supplements". We have a bit of a session planned with him, crack is off the list but it will be a good one. I think the tribute show is in the point but it will be a waste of money and time, a bunch of spa's who pretend to be hulk hogan, the rock etc. The story lines for the IWW show are sounding quite good too but you'll have to wait and see the show

My favourite, most exciting wrestling memory was when Brutus the Barber Beefcake put Jake the Snake in a sleeper hold, went at him wile his sheers and then turned his own snake on him.
I was watching with my grandad, and he got so excited his false teeth fell out while shouting at the TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back