Ticketmaster? (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
Anyone here work for Ticketmaster or know of such a person?

PM me if you do, please.

I need a favour.

Originally posted by snakybus
say Pete, is your new name one of them new-fangled verbal descriptions, like what's become popular in films, eg "Educating Rita", "Guarding Tess"?

No.

i be going to machester hopefully, but i'll go to belfast if i can't get tickets for manchester.

the problem is belfast tickets are available from ticketmaster ireland, uk tickets from ticketmaster UK

both go on sale at the same time, so that's two phones...

I think last time round the UK tickets sold out in around 40 minutes...

When i got my Smackdown tickets i had to ring florida - the ticketmaster US website went down about 2 minutes before they went on sale because of the number of people trying to get them.

you're all useless

bloody useless

now i have to get up at 9am

ON A FUCKING SATURDAY

jesus like

Neither ticketmaster UK or ticketmaster ireland websites are responding.

ticketmaster ireland's telephones are permanently engaged, and i'm currently on hold with ticketmaster UK "on a queue"

and now there's no bread for beans on toast.

I hate you all.

well i now have to go to work, and due to the servers dying i'm not pleased, no wwe for ed :-(,
pete if you feel the need, or are able to could u get me a ticket, and i'll pay u on monday. Generally i wouldn't ask someone i don't know but i'm getting desparate

after 35 minutes on hold to the UK we gave up

sucks

still trying the websites

it'd be nice if they'd tell you on the phone exactly where you are in "the queue".... for all I know we were next when we hung up.

i think i probably just got the shittest tickets in manchester

but what the fuck

went to ticketmaster st. stephens green yesterday morn and got 2 Belfast tickets for the flat seating row 17 at 9.04. which doesn't sound too bad at all. wasn't gonna go but after reading this thread friday evening i was inspired. thanks. bit pricey tho €138. suppose i can always sell the second one for a crazy price. now just hope that Rey Mysterio Jr doesn't jump shows. and Kurt Angle too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back