Thumped Kris Kindle Remix signup (1 Viewer)

anybody hear the track jape had up recently on his myspace? was called japebeat and he was encouraging folks to remix it and do shit with it. anyways i was bored that night so i pulled the track to my puter and remixed it. if anyone remembers the original one then you might be interested in checking out the first track on one of my myspace pages (www.myspace.com/friendlybacteria)
maybe this would be an idea for the folks who want to add stuff to it rather than mix it??

Ok this is the impression I get so far...

Submitters and Remixers:
  • Pantone247
  • Beanstalk
  • Red (Tape) Menace

Remixers (not submitting tracks):
  • Ernesto
  • HMD
  • Kings Lead Hat

Leave it till next Friday for 'closing date', just in case more folk want in...then we can figure out who gets what tracks to remix...looking like the submitters may need to submit 2 tracks, or else just have 2 remixes of the same tune.

Ok this is the impression I get so far...

Submitters and Remixers:
  • Pantone247
  • Beanstalk
  • Red (Tape) Menace

Remixers (not submitting tracks):
  • Ernesto
  • HMD
  • Kings Lead Hat

Leave it till next Friday for 'closing date', just in case more folk want in...then we can figure out who gets what tracks to remix...looking like the submitters may need to submit 2 tracks, or else just have 2 remixes of the same tune.
good work

Actually, a couple of Groom tracks off the new album have been remixed by Nicky (the guy who recorded us) and they sound great! He did a Krautrock one and another one which he called No-hop, but I think he made up that genre.

Actually, a couple of Groom tracks off the new album have been remixed by Nicky (the guy who recorded us) and they sound great! He did a Krautrock one and another one which he called No-hop, but I think he made up that genre.

yeah yeah yeah, sign up and get yr shit fucked up dude!

though you know I'll fuck yr shit up for free anytime

i might try and submit something too, i'll have a root around in my box. would a bag of loose wavs be acceptable? i can go up to 24/48, and protools le sessions would be cool so that all the tracks wouldnt have to be made the same length etc (but whatever, like...)

I can perhaps do a little bit of hosting.
Does anyone else have available webspace?
Yousendit or something similar might work 'in a pinch'.

Oooh this is interesting...

Are nerdtronic people like myself allowed play or is it only for band/live recorded music?

I'd like to remix a track.

you won't like it though....

Ok, so the deadline for signups is midnight on Friday, yeah?
Should we have a deadline for posting up the results?
End of February, maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back