Thumped Kris Kindle Remix signup (1 Viewer)

Would it be an idea to give everyone a choice of two randomly chosen tracks?

will we get enough material to offer folks two?

I was thinking that ideally ftp site to host the stuff would be smart, everyone would pick a number between 1 - 50, up load the stuff so all you is a site full of number folders, people are the assigned numbers, download the folder and have at it... it keeps the a certain Blind Date element to the whole thing...

is that a bit OTT?

Also shall we say each track as a WAV file with some sort of 4 beeps at the start to syc, if it's not already locked to a BPM like... ???

will we get enough material to offer folks two?

I was thinking that ideally ftp site to host the stuff would be smart, everyone would pick a number between 1 - 50, up load the stuff so all you is a site full of number folders, people are the assigned numbers, download the folder and have at it... it keeps the a certain Blind Date element to the whole thing...

is that a bit OTT?

Also shall we say each track as a WAV file with some sort of 4 beeps at the start to syc, if it's not already locked to a BPM like... ???
why the beeps?
surely if you just bounce each track out separately theyd sync up anyways, no?

I'm in...another few details to iron out...

Does anyone have any sample rate limitations? (like their set up only works with 44.1k, or only 48k) Tis a bit of a balls to expect someone else to convert 20 WAVs, or whatever.

Are we making "before" and "after" MP3s available for everyone involved for download on the scope? Or maybe its best to just pm someone if you're interested in hearing some other mix, and they can mail MP3s.

Don't really want to get into deep legalities, but who owns the remix? Do we just have a gentleman's agreement that if someone starts making money off the remix, then both parties get a cut...or if its released and makes no money at least the remixer is asked for permission to release...sorry for bringing this up, but if some of the remixes are good then there's every chance that it might be stuck on a single B-side or something.

I'm pretty limited in what I can use 44.1k and all that

I'd say that any use of the remix beyond the K.K.R.G should hammered out by individuals as and when (and if) it becomes revlevant, save a lot of hypothetical arguing now...

I'd be as happy to work with just the tracks without hearing a "finished" mix, but I guess you could throw in and folks could ignore it if they like...

Anthony: The deal is folks will stick up singles wavs off a multi track session and other Thumped folks will, after being randomly assigned a track, remix the files, fun will be had

can i have a go?

04545158b557_a400.jpg

do you have to put up a song and does it have to be one of your own songs?

The deal is folks will stick up singles wavs off a multi track session and other Thumped folks will, after being randomly assigned a track, remix the files, fun will be had

I'm at 48/24. I'd rather convert down only if requested, due to the pain in my hole factor.
I can take anything up to 96khz.

I'm at 48/24. I'd rather convert down only if requested, due to the pain in my hole factor.
I can take anything up to 96khz.

we should proably pair people up first and let them dictate their own standards... though that does take the hilarious Blind date factor out of the Equation...

HMD: who's mulitracks do you have??? And I think to keep it balanced everyone would need to put in a track to keep the numbers even (6 people want to remix but only 2 people put up files like...)

we should proably pair people up first and let them dictate their own standards... though that does take the hilarious Blind date factor out of the Equation...

HMD: who's mulitracks do you have??? And I think to keep it balanced everyone would need to put in a track to keep the numbers even (6 people want to remix but only 2 people put up files like...)

i wouldn't have any multi tracks but i'd like to have a go at remixing someones song

i wouldn't have any multi tracks but i'd like to have a go at remixing someones song

I'm sure once people put the files up there they'd be up for it

you should write a song especially for it, like a Song For Europe, A Song For Thumped... possible titles...

"My Heart Is Full Of Rep for You"

"I'm You're Private Messager"

"Everyones Says I Love You (On a Poll On The Lifestyle Board)"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back