Thumped Kris Kindle Remix signup (1 Viewer)

OK, time up!

Here's the way it stands...I've put HMD and Ernesto into the confirmation pool...I know ye are down for a remix but need to know if you can submit or not. If Coast to Coast, Snakybus and Anthony can yay or nay too, then we are good to go.

Submitters and Remixers:
  • Pantone247
  • Beanstalk
  • Red (Tape) Menace
  • Deserted Village
Remixers (not submitting tracks):
  • Kings Lead Hat
  • FancyGoods

Please confirm if you can remix, submit, both or want out.
  • Coast to Coast (“I'll submit something unless I get a job soon.”
  • Anthony (“I'll submit... if i get around to it.”)
  • HMD? (“I'll try and get a song together but i can't promise anything.”)
  • Ernesto (“I'll try and get a song together but i can't promise anything.”)
  • Snakybus

OK, time up!

Here's the way it stands...I've put HMD and Ernesto into the confirmation pool...I know ye are down for a remix but need to know if you can submit or not. If Coast to Coast, Snakybus and Anthony can yay or nay too, then we are good to go.

Submitters and Remixers:
  • Pantone247
  • Beanstalk
  • Red (Tape) Menace
  • Deserted Village
  • Kings Lead Hat
  • FancyGoods

• Snakybus
a the moment i can remix, not submit.

UPDATE:

Submitters and Remixers:
  • Pantone247
  • Beanstalk
  • Red (Tape) Menace
  • Deserted Village
  • Kings Lead Hat
  • FancyGoods
  • HMD
  • Ernesto
  • Snakybus

I guess now that this is on the 2nd page it's offically not really going to happen, yeah?

For the record personally I got turned off with the idea that I was one of three people handing over songs I'd worked hard on for, considering thaere was what 9 or more potential remixers say, three people to remix, two of whom (using probabiliy) had put nothing back up themselves, which I guess I felt was a trust thing, if I knew someone had my stuff I'd work hard to do a good job on theirs (or whoevers) as I would hope they would with mine (do you follow...), but if I was just downloading some random somebodies stuff for a larf with no vested interest myself, well you know... No slight on anyone here, but it was an aspect of the plan that made me feel less enthusiastic about the whole thing.

On a positive and in a similar, but possibly less intense and less hassle filled way, would folks be into a Thumped Home Recording Covers Project? Pick an album or an artist and set a deadline? Huh?

Tis akward using pm's to communicate all three of you back...but Pantone, Pete, and DesertedVillage seeing as we're the only 4 submitting up tracks I'd be up for pairing off and remixing each other as suggested.

OK, time up!

Submitters and Remixers:
  • Pantone247
  • Beanstalk
  • Red (Tape) Menace
  • Deserted Village
  • Kings Lead Hat
  • FancyGoods

• Snakybus

Sorry I actually did end up getting a job, plus I realised that I had recorded the track on my mates 8 track which I do not have any more, so I cannot make wavs or the individual tracks to post. Unfortunately. Maybe in the future, if I can get the 8 track back from him, but not now. Also, this whole job nonsense... meh.

On a positive and in a similar, but possibly less intense and less hassle filled way, would folks be into a Thumped Home Recording Covers Project? Pick an album or an artist and set a deadline? Huh?

sounds interesting but probably not logistically too good. we should all record smells like teen spirit or something for the laugh.

ahh sure who cares if you don't like the remix someone does?! It's only a bit of fun enyway isn't it?

Or is it? maybe I missed the point. This isn't going to be released or anything is it? Where are these remixes gonna end up?

I was thinking and there's a track I did BEJONKERS ago that I always wanted to get a band to do acousticly. So I suppose I can submit that and let someone feck arount with it, add/remove bits, completley reinvent etc.

Upshot = I am now in the submitting and remixing category.

Upshot #2 = I think we should go ahead and do this. It'll be grand provided people don't take it too seriously.

upshot of upshot #2 = I'm going to destoy whatever piece i'm assigned to remix

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back