Thumped Gun Club (1 Viewer)

Anal_Hygiene said:
a carefully placed hand.

The groin is like one of those reinforced spots on the underside of a car where you fix a jack to. According to the weight distribution of the human body, it is the most effective and stable area to grip a man when lowering him from a height.

Lefty Frizzell said:
Wanna join the gun club fogo?

Membership is still open!!

I'd like to - but I've recently taken up wrestling, so I don't really have the time these days. But let me know how its all goes.

volkoff.jpg

Well, don't you want to open your present?
If it's a severed head I'm going to be very upset
Open it.
What is it?
It's a gun rack.
A gun rack... a gun rack. I don't even own *a* gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do... with a gun rack?

Spam Javelin said:
I was once forced to take part in a midnight deer hunt by several pistol toting rednecks in rural Pennsylvainia. I was assigned the role of the "spotter", whose job it is to point a powerful spotlight, mounted in the back of the pick-up, at any deer that I see. This has the dual effect of illuminating the animal for an easier shot and also freezing the unfortunate beast to the spot, confused and dazzled by the light.
The hunters were a right motley crew, most didn't have shotguns, just powerful pistols and a few semi automatic assault rifles.
I managed to spare a few deers lives, the few that I saw alone. Others were not so fortunate. The sound of an AK-47 screaming only feet away from me, and the sight of helpless animal clinging desperately to life as it body is riddled with bullets is seared in my mind indelibly.
Later that night the carcasses were butchered crudely, and the inbred hicks, several of whom were born with only three toes on each foot, feasted greedily upon the flesh.

I must say though, they made an absolutely outstanding burger.

i was up in antrim castle for the weekend doing some battle reinacting and some crazy prod guy came over to our encampment to see the spear and pike. it became instantly obvious that he just wanted someone to brag to about his demented passtime. he told me all about his trips to france where apparently he goes wild bore hunting. so he has a pack of dogs scare, corner, and make tired a wild bore then he goes in and 'wrestles' with the bore before stabbing it with his immitation zulu spear and hunting knife. he just happened to have a huge wad of pictures with him in various poses in camo gear. pretty graphic too, loads of blood and stuff. needless to say i responded with abundent politness and as little questions as possible and backed the fuck away from the conversation. nutter.

DuncheeKnifed said:
i was up in antrim castle for the weekend doing some battle reinacting.

my cousin does this all the time.

tell me, when the 'war' is over, and the people who've died are lying there, do ya just all get up and kind of shuffle off and say 'right lads, eh....see ye next week then so.'

?

La La said:
my cousin does this all the time.

tell me, when the 'war' is over, and the people who've died are lying there, do ya just all get up and kind of shuffle off and say 'right lads, eh....see ye next week then so.'

?

it was my first time doing it so i don't know what the usual buzz is but when the battles we did were over somebody shouted "can the dead please rise" .|..| then we all just chatted or whatever, real casual like.

it's a great cheesy photo oppertunity it has to be said...

CIMG2773.jpg

!cheezy :D

My Dad tricked us into thinking that he was treating us by letting us shoot pigeons!

Turned out he was using us in the way one would a mousetrap or rat poison.

Pigeon stew is nice though :D

brianoak said:
Andy was supposed to give me a pellet gun a while ago.............

I have one but its fucked. I may aswell upgrade to the real thing at this stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back