Thumped Freecycle (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unique+Vintage+Nike+Waffle+Racer.jpg

pair of these,unworn and still box fresh,need more room for adidas :)

snap1.jpg

Comes fucking LOADED with Cubase,Bias Peak,metasynth,absynth maxed ram and a what not.

Yo, a friend desperately needs a computer of some sort, so I'll take it.

I'll even have her re-freecycle it to someone who could get better use of that if and when she gets a more standard computer, she just needs one asap. Or indeed, if anyone else has any sort of computer to spare I'd take it and be very appreciative, very appreciative.

Fair enough,its hers..its a pity she dosent want it for tunes cos its jammin'

I think I have the cds for it as well about the place.I'll wipe the hard drive so and pass it on.

Excellent. I'm sure she'd be more than happy to pass it on again to someone you could use it for music..you probably don't even need to wipe the hard drive.

Yeah,I'll just leave it.Theres also a folder of tunes I got off Napster in '99,cramming up the 6gig hard drive.

Computer looking for a good home.Used to be Diddles'(so you know its smokin').I got it off her when me Da's went south.I thought I could use it but its overkill.I don't need 3 computers.Its a deadly yoke.

i should have a gas cooker up for grabs soon - has a spark to light the hob, etc., but doesn't need an electricity supply. good nick, bar that the door of the oven doesn't close properly, though i reckon that may be easily fixed. any takers?

Jazes I need a new electric cooker.Gas is no use to me but.

i should have a gas cooker up for grabs soon - has a spark to light the hob, etc., but doesn't need an electricity supply. good nick, bar that the door of the oven doesn't close properly, though i reckon that may be easily fixed. any takers?

cooker doors usually have a generic fixing you can buy in an appliance shop for a tenner, would love a gas cooker but we don't have it in the gaff, electric cookers are bruuutle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back