Thumped Freecycle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone got a TV that they want rid of?

I presume you've got one by now, but I've got an old-fashioned cathode ray tube machine going. It's not that big, but it always worked okay. It was bought Christmas 06 and we got a new one about five or six months ago, so it wasn't used for that long.

Pantone was gonna take it, but he got him a fancy-pants telly from Santy, so now it's going again. It's yours if you want it Wheelsy.

The screen's pretty small, like, er, the size of a computer monitor. I dunno, is that 15" or 17" or something? It's basically one of those ones that's about as small as you can have and still see it from the couch in a small sitting room. It's fine for a bedroom or a spare TV somewhere.

I mean, it's also fine as a main TV, since that's what it was and it worked absolutely fine.

My only problem was we couldn't watch anything subtitled on it because I couldn't read the subtitles. A person with less poor eyesight would be fine.

I just had this horrible fear that since it's been sitting unused for 6 months, I should plug it in just to make sure it hasn't somehow broken itself.

one of these:
p30_01.jpg

I've got a Pentax 24-50mm lens with it. And a padded case.

I'd really like to take it off you... but i'm not sure when the next time I'll be up in Dublin will be.
Could be awkward...

right im moving gaff next week, i posted a few months ago that i've a tonne of old film and music mags. mostly dating from 1998-2003. empire, total film, q and select.
their going to a charity shop by wed so pm me if you want them before then.

here, I've 2 batham patchbays if anybody wants. No patch cables. Back end is 'wire wrap' posts, so you'll need a wire wrap tool to wire it all up.
PM me if anyone wants.

Got some CDs if anyone wants them, preferably in Dublin so can just meet ya in town.

Antipop Consortium - Arrythmia

8562eg3.jpg

David Bowie - Low

439440495_a8126359a2.jpg

Money Mark - Change is Coming

1375.jpg

I've got others I'll post later.

Old hardcase 22" cymbal case. Looks ugly with stupid stickers and that, but still works if anyone wants it. Imagine a wrecked looking version of this:

HN6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back