Thumped Freecycle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EPSON Stylus Colour 880
Like new! Good working order, never got that much use. I never printed full colour photos on it (although it can do that). In original box with all the original discs and paperwork.

STYLUSCOLOR880_1_L.JPG

i have a colour phillips tv and stand if anyone wants it.
its got no remote tho- but you can pick one of them up for a fiver.
so thats ok.
its a bit dusty cos its been in the shed a few months and i was cutting up some wood in there.
but you can blow the dust off.
so thats ok.
oh and when the ntl guy came to fit ntl he managed to put the childlock on the tv so you cant work it without a phillips remote control.
but APPARENTLY i (or you) could tell the serial number to a guy called dave in D.I.D on crumlin road and he knows the code to get rid of the childlock.
so thats ok.
seriously- the tele is fine and its there for the taking.

The time has come for me to regift the above tv to anyone who wants it. I've cleaned the dust off it and bought a remote control for it also.
so that's ok.
It's a good tv. It's the tube sort, not the flat sort. 21" according to the measurements I just took, it's a good size. Comes with a stand, which is on castors.

Available to collect from Rathmines. PM if interested.

XBOX and Games Plus some PC games

Got an Xbox in really good nick and 4 games (see bellow) and 2 controllers - anybody want....I live Northside close to Croker but I can give meet up in town if needed:

Games.jpg

Also 5 PC games too (pretty old stuff)....

Only thing is collection/meet will have to be after Friday (5/2/10) as its up in my Ma's place...

I'll take that ferox!I havent played video games in 20 years!

and I'd say the nipper would love it!

Free car!

Hi,

Our trusty Ford Fiesta has been replaced and we are giving it away. If no-one on thumped wants it then it'll be sent to the scrap yard. If you need a car this shouldn't take too much to get back on the road.

Details:
1996 Ford Fiesta, Black
89,000 miles.
NCT for one year.
Mechanically sound. Ready to drive away.

The bad news:
Expired road tax.
Battery randomly goes flat, sometimes in 24hrs. Today it started fine after being left for about 3 weeks. We have a spare battery and charger which we'll throw in.
Brakes need looked at. Probably needs new brake pads.
Needs a new spare tyre.
Has various bumps, scratches and dents.

This has to go this weekend, so be quick if you want it!

I'll take that ferox!I havent played video games in 20 years!

and I'd say the nipper would love it!

Cool - will you give me a PM after Friday and you collect it or I can meet ya in town..

Great ya have a kid who might enjoy it too.....

Re: Free car!

I know someone who'll take this I think.

Cool - will you give me a PM after Friday and you collect it or I can meet ya in town..

Great ya have a kid who might enjoy it too.....

Lovely Jubbly!

Yeah young Daisy has never played video games,I'm keen to get her involved.

I've two decent enough armchairs if anyone wants them, the cloth is a bit unless you like gold but just feck a throw over them.

Anyone know any site to offer things on, I know dublinwaste.ie but can't think of the other one.

I've two decent enough armchairs if anyone wants them, the cloth is a bit unless you like gold but just feck a throw over them.

Anyone know any site to offer things on, I know dublinwaste.ie but can't think of the other one.
gumtree.ie - adverts.ie is another one but it was part of the boards.ie gang that got hacked recently

Did OLP take it Sweetie?

I hope he did.he's a dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back