Thumped Freecycle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres catwomans gaff, help yourself
skip.jpg

my eyes. I just read the gash rash thread and want someone to take my eyes. take them away from me lest I ever read anything that disturbing again...

one careful owner, must be willing to orgainse collection, etc, etc

p.o. box 247

i know this will come as a disappointment to many of you but I'm afraid the woodchips were taken.

I'm very sorry.

Try to think of happy times, a birthday perhaps or a sunny day at the beach.

The pain will pass,

In time

kirstie said:
in the spirit of Freecycle I'm gonna make this a sticky and base it on the Freecycle rules - so, offer something in decent working nick which you no longer need / want but which someone else will use (so no freecycling of broken crap). Money is not to be asked for or offered. You can't freecycle yourself or anyone else either. Be realistic about how you're going to actually get an item you've said you'll take - as it's going to be free, perhaps you can arrange the transport to collect it etc.

So, anyone got anything they're not using which they'd like to go to a good home?

great idea!

Netgear 108Mbps Wireless Pc Card (laptop card) - brand new and in the box.

If anyone is interested

i have a colour phillips tv and stand if anyone wants it.
its got no remote tho- but you can pick one of them up for a fiver.
so thats ok.
its a bit dusty cos its been in the shed a few months and i was cutting up some wood in there.
but you can blow the dust off.
so thats ok.
oh and when the ntl guy came to fit ntl he managed to put the childlock on the tv so you cant work it without a phillips remote control.
but APPARENTLY i (or you) could tell the serial number to a guy called dave in D.I.D on crumlin road and he knows the code to get rid of the childlock.
so thats ok.
seriously- the tele is fine and its there for the taking.

its about this big and i'd say its about 4 or 5 years old.
its the size thats most common in the corner in the lounge on a stand and its basic and there you go joe.
.|..|

That tv is now gone m'colleagues.
I might have d'other tv to freecycle in a bit though

WOO!!!

theweeyin said:
Ah sean, a tv. What will you do with yourself and all the wonderful programmes you now have access to?
I dunno. What do you think I should do?

It's funny though, I didn't have to tune it in or anything, but I now have about 10 more channels than I had with the old tv. It's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back