Thumped Freecycle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
seanc said:
I dunno. What do you think I should do?

It's funny though, I didn't have to tune it in or anything, but I now have about 10 more channels than I had with the old tv. It's great.

thats probably cos i had it tuned in already..
glad youre getting use out of that tele rather than it being stuck in my shed.

good idea to put it up on thumped
freecycle .|..|

WOOHOO.
and karma comes around ive done my 50 posts and i got a bit a rep power for the first time and im feeeeeeeeeeeeelinnn fine.
(til some bastard dereps me)

ahem.
back to feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelin fine.

kirstie said:
one pair of towering pale green satin sandals with a slight platform .
Kirstie, these sound nice (and I'm size six). Can I have em? I'll swap you a copied CD of female fronted operatic metal!.|..|

yes, you certainly can. I'll take a photo later (and one of the red ones too, sorry coraline) and then you can see if you actually do want them.

frona said:
Kirstie, these sound nice (and I'm size six). Can I have em? I'll swap you a copied CD of female fronted operatic metal!.|..|

Hey guys,

I just got my bike stolen last week. If by any chance any of you have a man-size bike you want rid of then let me know. I'll accept anything that can be roadworthy with a bit of work.

Thanks

nonemoreblack said:
Hey guys,

I just got my bike stolen last week. If by any chance any of you have a man-size bike you want rid of then let me know. I'll accept anything that can be roadworthy with a bit of work.

Thanks

i have a menstrual cycle i'm not using.

santa claus said:
I have a load of LoLo-balls and Aerobies I've been trying to shift for years if anyone's interested.

how about a sleigh?
i could use one where i am.

ill trade it for some munchkins i've got hanging around, i dont know what to do with them.

I've got one of those old, tall pianos in my gaff that we want to get rid of. It's about 90 years old, needs to be re-strung, cleaned, polished etc. It has been sitting in my gaff for about 10-12 years now, got it off the grandparents, it was in their gaff before. It has an old sound to it, there's a couple of keys missing the bits of ivory on the top.

Anybody who can collect it is welcome to it as it hasn't been used in years.

Yo, I have one of those juice maker jobbies to give away. Cookworks is the brand, got it in Dunnes a while, and I don't use it. It's a little dirty, but I spose I could give it a clean. Proper working order. Still have the box an' all.

Pic:
197506838_fd817d2f1c.jpg

I also have a toasted sandwich maker. Morphy Richards. It's old but it works piofectly.

Pic:

197506841_e57b9f2dd1.jpg

You may pick them up from Rathmines, or something can be arranged. If I don't offload them in the next week or so they'll be going to the bring centre. PM me.

Thanks.

Sandwich toasters rule.... might be time for the annual appearance of ours.

Bean toasties mmmmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back