Thumped Disco 2 - Wired For Sound (1 Viewer)

see now kirstie - your relentless emoticon boycott has left me unsure of your seriousness

hmm

Originally posted by pete
see now kirstie - your relentless emoticon boycott has left me unsure of your seriousness

hmm

Ah now pete, after all these years you wouldn't want me to abandon my principles and start using fucking smilies now would you?

Of course I shall be there. After all, looks like Aer Lingash have shagged up my weekend plans so I should be awash with money not spent in London....wargh...

waheyyy

billy - relax with the USA Assortment - Kirstie's bringing the chocolate kimberlys

Originally posted by pete
Kirstie's bringing the chocolate kimberlys

Hold yer horses, fella. I'm bringing 2 packs for a euro Derby Scones from Iceland.

Not the country. You bastards aren't worth expensive imports.

Aw. I just did a clean out of my work area. I could've given loads of stuff for prizes. Random computer parts are so cool.

I'll probably do an all internet set, i.e. all taken from mp3s, so that CD can be put up for raffle. I'll fill it up with random goodness.

Originally posted by singer
Aw. I just did a clean out of my work area. I could've given loads of stuff for prizes. Random computer parts are so cool.

No no.... bring them... bring anything you can....

We could turn it into a bric-a-brac sale.... I am being serious here....

And I will wear a tux if beseeched....

Originally posted by kirstie

He's this terrible cunt who was on that UTV telly programme about being rich and spoilt, basically. Also he does various social columns for shit John Fitzgerald rags / Sunday newspapers. He markets himself as an IT boy.

Also, he's ginger. REALLY ginger

yeah i served him once when i used to work in this mad posho resteraunt, and one of the real socialites from the "vip"scene in dublin tried to flash her tits at me so that i might serve them more drinks about an hour after we had stopped serving.

unfortunately i'm not gonna be able to make it to the disco, so someone on the waiting list can have my slot

i'm going to be very disappointed if nggglbth turns out not to be some sort of Lovecraft-ian demon.

Very disappointed indeed.

Originally posted by 1984

I think I'm in love :')

That's a brilliant Idea, can you get some finger paint too and we all do a paintings and stick it on the wall. Then at the next shindig we put them on display and when we see them we say:

"What was I on"

then we'll rip them all down.

No. Write "What I done" and sell 'em...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back