Thumped Disco 2 - Wired For Sound (2 Viewers)

aaannyyy way

My PC's are currently in a million and one pieces on the floor at home, and it doesn't look like that's going to change any time soon, so composing of email to 700+ registered users inviting them to bodkins next thursday will have to be done from work.

How can we make it sound as great as it's going to be?

Does one have to pay in?

Are name tags on or not?

is it going to be a thumped-only affair or will there be honest every day punters in there too?

nametags should be obligatory.

should there be a cover charge? maybe somethig very small, like 1 euro, seeing as the venue is already rented. however, to pay for nametags and maybe the raffle (billys biscuits) there should be something small taken up.

come on people. one measly euro.

for the love.

Originally posted by herv
nametags should be obligatory.

should there be a cover charge? maybe somethig very small, like 1 euro, seeing as the venue is already rented. however, to pay for nametags and maybe the raffle (billys biscuits) there should be something small taken up.

come on people. one measly euro.

for the love.

this = good idea

yiz'll be too drunk for a raffle.
i can tell yiz that now.

the last "raffle" consisted of pete randomly throwing shite that he had cleared out of his locker in work or something at whoever was shouting the loudest.

i "won" a furry ball with a smiley face on it that squeaks when it hits something.
its beautiful.

My suggestions for what should be raffled:

A box of USA Assorted Biscuits

A day-ticket to Bray

A bottle of whiskey (preferably Miller's Gold: The pride of Dundalk)

A watch

A couple of albums

The eyebrows of the best DJ

Those in bold I will be supplying for definite

Originally posted by pee pee
yiz'll be too drunk for a raffle.
i can tell yiz that now.

the last "raffle" consisted of pete randomly throwing shite that he had cleared out of his locker in work or something at whoever was shouting the loudest.

i "won" a furry ball with a smiley face on it that squeaks when it hits something.
its beautiful.

Yes the pillar in the middle of the room "won" quite a few prizes that night.

ahem.

Originally posted by herv
so, a euro or 1.50 each then?

I don't care - I won't be attending, I'll be too busy at the launch of something which will be opened by Gavin Lambe Murrary and full of braying media wankers.

Originally posted by kirstie

I don't care - I won't be attending, I'll be too busy at the launch of something which will be opened by Gavin Lambe Murrary and full of braying media wankers.

i never liked you anyway

what's a Gavin Lambe Murrary?

Originally posted by pete

what's a Gavin Lambe Murrary?

He's this terrible cunt who was on that UTV telly programme about being rich and spoilt, basically. Also he does various social columns for shit John Fitzgerald rags / Sunday newspapers. He markets himself as an IT boy.

Also, he's ginger. REALLY ginger

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back