Thumped Cover Challenge no.2 - Madonna (1 Viewer)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=66CE8AC02BDD26BB

La Isla as tidy and as steady as i could manage..i swear.. well..there it is
erm...first time..so any tips on how to improve the levels and that are most welcome tho might never be applied as i've taken to excessive laziness these past few decades..but please..i'm here to learn(is there a 'gulp' emoticon?)

Nice one Milker.
I like the way it sounds a lot more deliberate, considered and weathered than the sort of fantasy weaved in Madonna's version. Her's weaved some sort of soft-focus, dry-ice soaked, Ridley Scott directed Martini advert of an image. With yours I can inhale the combined smell of 6-week dirty beach-beard, tequila and wood shavings from your whittling stick.

ah...7NT..it might be your ISP security level or somethin...the link basically says....

San Pedro (Tricocereus pachanoi or Trichocereus pachanoi)
and
Peyote (LOPHOPHORA WILLIAMSII)
contain Mescaline, a potent hallucinogenic substance. Peyote dosage is about 12-30g (or so) or about 6-15 (or more) 2g buttons. Good luck finding it, because it cannot be sold in the US (unless you know a real cool native, a cultivator, or are a member of a group that has legal rights to use it ie. Native American Church. All people are welcome to be members weather or not you are a Native American)!

don't know what that bit about the weather is about....

Started an all synth track for a change.
It crashed.
In no big hurry to start the fuckin thing again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back