Thumped Confession/Absolution Thread (1 Viewer)

I've been eating nothing but cooled down spaghetti noodles mixed with a bit of miracle whip for just over 3 weeks. I pay my rent, my electric bill and internet bill. That leaves me with enough money to buy my cat food for the month and me some really cheap spaghetti noodles. Here's the thing, whenever my friends or family ask me out I always say I have other plans. Truth is I am poor and would rather seclude myself from any human contact for fear of others seeing how I live.

I tell everyone I'm doing great and that I couldn't be happier.

I read about people dying suddenly from brain tumors etc and I envy them.

I can't masturbate because I think its funny. When I try to do it, it just makes me laugh, and I can never get off.

I have only allowed one friend to get to know me. We were friends for ages but she severed the ties with me because I wasn't popular. It's all in the past now, but I still hatehttp://grouphug.us/random/hate her for it and snob her off whenever I can. I loved her like a sister and she broke my heart. She is a giant slut now, I'm going to gain immense pleasure from the accidental pregnancy which is almost certainly in her future.

i just made a dump so big in one of the work toilets that i blocked the whole thing up. i mean, i think it was the biggest crap i've ever done. i had just had two super strong cups of coffee you see. should i report it to facilities or not? would you?

I had a dump in a rain forest, having been treking for about 5 days, having forgotten to bring any fiber rich foods, that was the diameter of a coke can and almost a foot long.
I had these visions that my hole would be permanently stretched out, a la goatse.

It almost tore me in two.

I felt lighter afterwards.

(Seeing it there, in the flesh, not in a jacks etc, gave me a twinge of pride though.)

I had a dump in a rain forest, having been treking for about 5 days, having forgotten to bring any fiber rich foods, that was the diameter of a coke can and almost a foot long.
I had these visions that my hole would be permanently stretched out, a la goatse.

It almost tore me in two.

I felt lighter afterwards.

(Seeing it there, in the flesh, not in a jacks etc, gave me a twinge of pride though.)
that's some heavy shit man.

i know... i kill myself

I confess I don't know what a "naughty step" is!

Jane spoke of this in the dead Americans thread.

It's a hip and trendy modern thing to do with your kids.

When they're bold, instead of spanking them, you instead demoralise them and instill a deep sense of low self-esteem that will probably last them the rest of their lives by ostracising them and sticking them on a "step" (Preferably outdoors). Anywhere there's a step will do. Even the stairs. But usually at the back door.

Eventually, they become so conditioned to the idea, that you only have to say "Do you want to go on the naughty step?" rather than, "C'mere and I'll tan d'arse off you!"

Can't say I'm a big fan of it. I prefer the sending to coventry approach myself. 'Cos trying to get people to talk is hilarious.

It's a hip and trendy modern thing to do with your kids.

When they're bold, instead of spanking them, you instead demoralise them and instill a deep sense of low self-esteem that will probably last them the rest of their lives by ostracising them and sticking them on a "step" (Preferably outdoors). Anywhere there's a step will do. Even the stairs. But usually at the back door.

Eventually, they become so conditioned to the idea, that you only have to say "Do you want to go on the naughty step?" rather than, "C'mere and I'll tan d'arse off you!"

Can't say I'm a big fan of it. I prefer the sending to coventry approach myself. 'Cos trying to get people to talk is hailarious.
hahaha, great explanation!

I have never had low esteem in my life though, prob the most confident fucker ever.......I thought I was gods gift to women until recently*

*At almost 43 I have finally fille dout in the face, too much Cider and Chinese :(

Bless me Father Thumped,

I like the Libertines and think Sonic Youth and Mission of Burma are shite. I tried to listen to Daydream Nation but it just sounded horribly amateurish to my ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back